Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

In 1950, after China implemented monogamy, there was a wave of divorce in Guangzhou. People who divorced said that they had arranged marriages and had no feelings for their wives.

At first, there were elders suppressing the family, so Shi Guanqing didn't dare to resist, but now it's different. Six years is enough for a young bird to turn into an eagle, and he dares to resist!

He no longer needs the connections of the Shi family, so he and Su He can divorce at any time.

There is a lively quarrel at home now, no, it should be said that Ji Yutong and Shi Guanqing are having a lively quarrel.

Su He was the daughter-in-law of the Ming matchmaker of the Shi family. Her name was listed in the family tree. Ji Yutong called her the second wife at best, or concubine at worst. After the implementation of the monogamous marriage law, her status became even more embarrassing.

Ji Yutong wanted the position of Mrs. Shi, but it seemed that Shi Guanqing was unwilling to give it to her.

The hysterical voice of the hostess came from Xiyuan in the middle of the night, without caring that there were other people in the house.

The hostess is not as soft and charming as she used to be, and she is nothing more than a shrew in the city.

Even if Ji Yutong gave birth to a son or two daughters for the Shi family, it would not change the fact that she was a concubine. The elders of the Shi family still do not recognize her identity.

It is said that when Shi Guanqing returned from studying abroad, he brought her back to the Shi family. Along with him was their eldest son, Shi Chuanbai, and his eldest daughter, Shi Jinyi, in his belly.

His mother was so angry that she fainted on the spot. His father pointed at Shi Guanqing and said: "Without a matchmaker or a betrothal, I can only be a concubine."

Although the Shi family is engaged in business, their thinking is still very feudal. They say they are new-school people every day, but they are still very conservative in their hearts.

How could a woman of unknown origin be allowed to be the first wife?

But how could he wrong his lover and become a concubine? He dragged Ji Yutong away on the spot without looking back, and said that if you don't accept Tongtong, I won't go home for a day.

Later, life taught him to bow his head, and when he entered the Shi family again, he got a wife named 'Su He', who was appointed by his parents.

On the wedding night, Shi Guanqing looked at the young and ignorant Su He and said:

"My parents arranged to marry you. The person I love is Tongtong. For your future sake, I won't touch you. If you have someone you like in the future, I will let you go."

If he could fulfill the above promise, Su He would look up to him.

After the marriage, the husband and wife had a respectful relationship, and her husband never entered her room for a year after their marriage.

Later, due to pressure from her parents, she gave birth prematurely the next year and gave birth to a daughter named Shi Jinru, nicknamed Jiujiu.

Shi Guanqing's face was slapped loudly.

In the middle of the night, Su He heard that Xiyuan had become quiet. It seemed that Shi Guanqing had compromised with Ji Yutong.

Shi Guanqing was arrogant and arrogant, but he was also really in love with Ji Yutong!

He was willing to give away most of his family property to Ji Yutong in exchange for her position as the first wife. Who would not praise the second son of the Shi family in his previous life for giving away most of his family property just to win a beauty?