Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

Yuan Heng held her shoulders and said distressedly: "If I had known earlier, I would have burned you more."

Hearing what he said, Su He laughed and said, "How did you know so early? Besides, you guys have burned enough."

Every time they came to see her, they brought a lot of things, and she lacked nothing except the paper man.

"Later on, I was protected by my master, and my life was pretty good, and everyone was kind to me."

Su He took Yuan Heng's hand, clasped their fingers together, and said as he walked: "Even if I let you know what I'm missing, will you burn it for me?"

Su He turned around with a meaningful face and looked at Yuan Heng with a half-smile.

Yuan Heng thought of the paper men Jiujiu secretly brought in his previous life. Every time they ended up being crushed by him mercilessly.

He shook his head without thinking, clasped Su He's hand tightly, and said, "No matter what time, you can only be mine."

Su He looked at him funny, waved his hand and said, "Then you have to hold on tight. If you let go, you won't be able to find him."

Yuan Heng replied with every word, "No, you can never throw it away again."

After he finished speaking, a silver bell-like laughter suddenly came from in front of him. Yuan Heng looked at Su He's figure, she threw her head back and laughed. Yuan Heng's lips slightly opened and he laughed unconsciously.

Life! That's all.

From a distance, Su He saw Grandma Xia also there. She looked back at Yuan Heng in surprise.

Thinking of Mr. Xia's grave, Yuan Heng twitched his lips and explained: "Maybe Mr. Xia was afraid that no descendants would take care of him in the future, so his tomb was built in a very high-profile and arrogant way.

As a result, it was smashed by someone later, and we repaired one for him in the previous life.

This time I am going to build a monument for my mother, and I thought that I should bring him over too, so that I can be a neighbor with my mother! Otherwise, in another two years, someone will inevitably dig him out. "

Su He gritted his teeth angrily at the thought of being smashed into a grave, and said, "I won't even spare the dead."

Yuan Heng squeezed her hand and said comfortingly: "Don't worry, it's safe here, nothing will happen."

Of course, Su He knew that this place was safe. At least nothing happened here in his previous life, and no one came here to make trouble. Otherwise, Yuan Heng would not have chosen this place.

When they passed by, the two elders had just been buried at the right time. Now it was not easy to be too high-profile and could only be streamlined, so the two brothers Yuan Heng and Yuan Shiliang helped throughout the process.

Su He supported Grandma Xia. She lowered her head and said sadly: "I was unfilial. I was supposed to do it, but I didn't know it until now."

This can't be blamed on her. Taigong Xia had no intention of doing this anymore. He just thought of it and built a big tomb.

Besides, wouldn't he understand his daughter's temperament? Although he doesn't have clothes to stretch out his hands, he doesn't know anything about worldly things.

Of course! He didn't want his daughter to be like this, but he also knew that his daughter was already like this and it was too late to teach her.

Moreover, Su He guessed that there might be a layer between her daughter and her father. Later, Taigong Xia might not be able to be ruthless enough to teach her.