Chapter 271-280

Chapter 271

"Can you please stop being coquettish? When have I ever been able to beat you!" Su He gave in and pressed her forehead against him.

"Then do you still want to leave?"

Yuan Heng touched her wet hair and said, "The loser can't leave, and a rogue like me can't get any benefits.

Any beating you get will be light. "

"When did I make a bet with you?"

Su He was in his arms slowly and gently, with affection in the corners of his eyes.

"Forcibly bought and sold. You can't leave anyway. If you dare to leave, I'll tie you up." Yuan Heng gasped lightly against her forehead.

Su He held his face with both hands, her face flushed, she put her fingers in and said with a smile:

"You've only been pretending to be a gentleman for so long, and now your true nature has been exposed! Why don't you continue?"

Yuan Heng gnawed gently and said: "I am a beast in human skin, but I am just trying to coax you. If you don't obey now, I will bite you."

Su He rubbed the corners of his lips and encouraged him, "Bite me! If you bite me, you will really be alone. Are you afraid?"

"I'm afraid!"

Yuan Heng suddenly turned around and pushed her down, with lust in his eyes, and he leaned over and sighed.

"Have you recovered?

Brother is dying!

I have been working hard for a long time. "

Su He looked up and kissed him with a smile.

Before falling asleep, Su He turned over and pulled off the quilt. Yuan Heng followed her and asked, "Do you still want to go to the Western Wilderness?"

"Guess." Su He said.

Just when Su He thought he fell asleep, Yuan Heng hugged her, rested his chin on her head, and said:

"Obviously you can't bear to leave me."

"Well, I can't bear to leave you!"

Su He turned around and hugged him, rubbed him and said, "Yuan Heng, I'm sleepy."

"Well, go to sleep."

Seeing that she really fell asleep, Yuan Heng touched the side of her face and held her hand before falling asleep.

The next day.

Su He had a rare good sleep today and did not go to work. Mannia and her father were going to the Western Wilderness and they were in a hurry.

So Su He made some pills for her at home today. In fact, she also sent them some pills every once in a while.

But the medicine there seemed to be used up very quickly. Su He didn't do what he thought and kneaded pills in the pharmacy for a whole day.

In the evening, Yuan Heng was asked to copy the prescription.

"Are these for big brother?" Yuan Heng asked Su He while copying.

She was quite comfortable now, lying on her back with her storybook in hand, laughing from time to time.

The children all slept with Mannia and the others before their mother left, so it was rare that there were no light bulbs among them.

"They are all prescriptions for stopping bleeding, nourishing the body, and some prescriptions that can save lives. Anyway, I don't need them here, so I might as well hand them over.