Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151

But Grandpa Wu seemed to be ready. He asked anxiously: "Will Suxin be okay?"

Su He said truthfully: "She still remembers you and relies on you, which is a good thing.

It's only a matter of time before it gets better, I'm not sure about that.

I'm not completely sure, and I don't dare to say it's dead. I can only say it's possible. "

Wu Xing's voice trembled and his hands trembled as he asked: "Is her body scalded or burnt? But there is still a way to treat it."

"The scars on my body are burns and burns. I have a way to remove them, but they can only restore them to 80%.

It's unlikely that things will be the same as before, so you need to be mentally prepared for this. "

"Okay, okay." Grandpa Wu cried with joy, caressed Grandma Fang's head and said:

"She used to love beauty so much. If she knew she could get rid of this scar, she would definitely be very happy."

After Su He entered the room, the incense she lit was different from Ning Shen's incense.

This kind of fragrance is called 'Midnight', which has the effect of soothing and stabilizing a person, but it will not make people fall asleep.

Their moods had eased a lot at this moment, and Grandma Fang secretly glanced at Su He several times.

Su He was afraid of irritating her further and avoided her gaze.

After helping Grandpa Wu re-fix the splint and wrap his feet, Su He said: "You can't move your feet before the Chinese New Year, and you have to lie down on your bed to rest.

And you have felt it yourself. Your body is very weak now. It is no exaggeration to say that if you continue to suffer, you may not live for long. "

These words almost caused Sister-in-law Jiu, who had been eavesdropping outside the door, to faint. She held Uncle Jiu's hand and squatted helplessly on the stool.

After Su He came out, he saw her sluggish state. Sister-in-law Jiu raised her head to look at Su He. Su He knelt down and checked Sister-in-law Jiu's pulse. After confirming that she was fine, he said:

"You can move here to live here starting tonight and take care of them nearby. Grandma Fang is emotionally unstable during this time.

They may be a little afraid of people, so there can't be too many people here. I will come over during the day, and Brother Ninth can also come and look after them.

For the remaining people, try not to let them enter this courtyard. After waiting for a long time, Grandma Fang can get used to it and then she can slowly come into contact with other people. "

For a serious illness like this, Su He was used to being told over and over again what was allowed and what was not allowed.

"In addition to the burns on Grandma Fang's body, there was also a bruise on her brain. She must have been beaten from behind.

Because the location of the blood stasis was a little above the head, the burn and the blood stasis on the head occurred in the same year. "

As soon as Su He finished speaking, Uncle Jiu immediately asked: "Is it serious? Can it be cured?"

Everyone held their breath and looked at Su He, and she nodded: "Blood bruises and burns are not a problem.

The biggest problem is her mental aspect. I am not sure whether she can recover or how much she can recover to.