Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111

"I've given your son another life. If my little brother hadn't been sick and wanted to eat eggs, I wouldn't even have kept the remaining chicken."

At such a young age, with a solemn face and such a preaching tone, Aunt Zhou looked at her daughter's immature face and froze in place. At that moment, she felt that her father-in-law seemed to be back.

talk! I dare not say more.

As for Su He, she found a few more chickens in the yard as soon as she got home. After breakfast this morning, she and Yuan Heng went up the mountain again.

Mom and Dad should go to work in the fields. Although farming is not busy now, every family will grow some vegetables to eat during the New Year.

People in the village are also used to going out. Most of the courtyard doors are left open, and no one will steal anything, because when a person comes in, the eyes of the neighbors are all bright!

Who and who went in when and what did they get? They knew exactly how long they stayed in and came out!

A relative came to the village. As soon as the wind blew, most of the people in the village knew about it.

Yuan Heng said: "It should be from Uncle Zhengyan's family."

Basically every domestic animal in the village has a mark. Yuan Heng had just been to his house, so Yuan Heng recognized it at a glance.

Although Su He is a newbie in life, he also knows that the pigs and livestock in the village are one of the important assets of every family.

Four chickens were given at once. Su He felt that it was a bit too much. She asked Yuan Heng: "Are you giving too many chickens? Do you want to give two back?"

Before Yuan Heng could reply, Mannia opened the door angrily and said, "If you don't return it, leave it to us to eat.

After saving her grandson's life, why can't he eat some of her chickens?

The white-eyed wolf is not like her. Just after saving her grandson, she turned around and bit him, saying that we were meddling in our own business. Even without us, his precious grandson would be fine.

Damn it, is she blind? If she had dared to speak to me like this yesterday..."

She wanted to say that she would definitely not let Su He go to her house, but thinking of the life of a human being, she couldn't say that.

The more he thought about it, the angrier he became. He reached into the chicken coop, caught a rooster and brought it out to Yuan Heng. He gritted his teeth and said: "Kill it, I will use it for dinner and dinner today."

If I can't do anything to her, why can't I do anything to her chickens? I don't believe that her son gave him four chickens and she still dares to come and snatch them back tomorrow. "

In the blink of an eye, Jiujiu was back. The hair she had just tied in the morning had fallen down, and the rubber band had fallen off.

He has disheveled hair that hangs down to his waist. He is dressed in old clothes and patched cloth shoes. He walks in a very smart manner.

Before I came back, I was afraid that she wouldn't be used to it, but later I found out that she was so good at having fun on her own that people in the whole village would look for her every day at meal time.

She eats whatever she is given, and doesn't choose what to wear. However, Chang Sheng, a boy, lives a more meticulous life than she does.

The two siblings followed Mannia in one after another. Mannia saw Jiujiu coming in with her hands behind her back and couldn't help but said angrily, "Why didn't you help me when we were arguing just now?