Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161

Although she doesn't care about hanging out with men, she still needs reputation.

"In the year you came to Yuanjiazhuang, we slept together a few times. Isn't this called sleeping?

Later, when I grew up, I slept with him several times. Didn't I sleep with him in Sanhai Town a few days ago? Are you mentally ill? "

Yuan Zhengxin: "Being in the same room a few meters apart, each with a quilt, and then lying down separately when tired, is this called sleeping together?

There's something wrong with your brain! Ask Sister Su He to fill it out for you tomorrow. You are the one who is mentally ill. "

As soon as he finished speaking, Yuan Zhengxin moved forward and frowned: "Just talk, why do you do it!

Take your hands away from me, or don't blame me for hitting you. "

"...I didn't...touch you." Yuan San said in a weak voice: "I just...just..."

"What makes you feel so guilty? It's obviously your hands that are moving, but you still want to deny it?

Yuan San, are you childish or not? You do these little tricks when I tell you to. How old are you this year? "

Seeing that he refused to admit it and didn't speak for a long time, in the quiet room, there was a slight friction sound behind him.

The movements became more and more frequent, and Yuan San's hand on her waist immediately tightened her grip and led her behind her.

His head was pressed against her back through the quilt, and his voice said urgently:

"Axin, your waist... is so thin and soft~"

"...Yuan San, you bastard, let go and take your dirty hands out."

Yuan Zhengxin struggled to remember, but the person behind her held her head down, and half of her face was pressed under the pillow.

After a fierce resistance, Yuan Zhengxin finally freed his waist, but his head was still pressed, and then his waist was also pressed by Yuan San's knees.

Yuan Zhengxin was not polite and greeted all eight generations of his ancestors.

Then he said: "Yuan San, you are a bastard, you came to my house in the middle of the night just to bully others!

Next time I open the window for you, I will be a dog. Why are you pressing me down?

Let me go quickly. If you want to fight, I will fight with you tomorrow..."

"Wait a moment..." the dull voice of the person above said close to her ear.

Yuan Zhengxin became even more angry after hearing what he said. Yuan Zhengxin did not dare to speak loudly for fear of waking his parents, but he kept swearing.

Behind him, Yuan San didn't speak for a while, only suppressing her suppressed breathing. He didn't want to bully her, but he couldn't control this kind of thing.

He didn't know why he couldn't control it. The moment he touched Ashin's waist, he couldn't help it!

Yuan San's weak gasps were drowned out by her curses.

After a long time, before Yuan San let go of her, he randomly grabbed some clothes and fucked himself.

The moment he let go of his hand, Yuan Zhengxin turned around and punched him in the face.

This punch made Yuan San grunt, roll over and fall down onto the bed, lying on the cold ground.

He was stunned, as if he couldn't react, because he was not like this usually.