Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101

Seeing that Su He just smiled and didn't answer, Yuan Heng asked Changsheng who stuffed grass in the stove: "Changsheng, your mother will sleep with you tonight.

As long as you give dad the longevity lock that dad gave you that day, it doesn't matter whether you give it to him or not. "

Without thinking, Changsheng suddenly looked up at Su He, his eyes warm and bright, then he looked at Yuan Heng and said, "Here, here you go."

Hearing this, Yuan Heng looked at Su He and smiled proudly.

Su He touched Chang Sheng's head in a funny way and said, "You don't need to pay me. Mom will sleep with you tonight."

After Yuan Heng returned to Nanshi, he found someone to punch the longevity locks. One for each sister and brother. When they fell asleep on the day they came back, Su He hung them around their necks.

When the siblings woke up the next day, they were surprised and happy. Needless to say, Jiujiu, Changsheng, who had always been reserved, also hugged her in surprise.

If a person likes something, his behavior cannot be hidden from others.

And that longevity lock has a different meaning to longevity.

Until last night, Changsheng was still holding it and sleeping with Yuan Heng at night.

Su He patted Chang Sheng, who was giggling, and said, "Go and ask sister to come back for dinner."

Changsheng walked away with a smile.

Su He asked Yuan Heng: "How to solve this matter?"

Yuan Heng said: "This has happened before. As long as the clan leader opens his mouth, this matter can be easily solved."

Su He turned his head to look at him and said, "Didn't you say there is no clan leader?"

"Why not?" Yuan Heng said.

"It can't be true on the surface, but it's still there privately, just not caring about anything.

Although some systems have been issued, it will take time to fully implement them.

If something big happens in the village, the clan leader still needs to come forward.

For example, the fight with a person named Zhang in his previous life was sealed under the order of the clan leader. "

Before Su He could ask, Yuan Heng said again: "Yuanjiazhuang's escorts used to bet on valuables. If they had a lot of money, they would lose their lives easily.

Who doesn't work hard outside for that little bit of money? Once the money is in place, the lives of uncles and brothers don't matter.

After being betrayed by his own family, the clan leader and the people in the clan unanimously decided that as long as the clan leader took out the clan rules in the future.

No matter what the clan leader said, the clan members could not interfere but could only execute it. "

In the fog, Su He still didn't understand. She asked Yuan Heng in confusion: "What does the clan rules have to do with the betrayer, and what does it have to do with our matter."

Yuan Heng pointed out: "If someone in the clan died, he was killed by his own brother. If you were a family member, what would you do?"

Su He said without thinking: "An eye for an eye, until death."

Yuan Heng looked at Su He with profound eyes, and she suddenly woke up and said: "Do they want to get rid of the betrayer? They don't want to be too public, so they deal with him secretly."