Chapter 231-240

Chapter 231

Just when You Muxi was about to speak, Fang Deqing gave her a chopstick dish, "This river shrimp is delicious. Eat more of it. Add some oil and fry it slowly over low heat to make it especially fragrant."

You may have never eaten these before, give it a try and see how it goes. "

Fang Deqing's sudden move made everyone at the table have different thoughts. Why did someone who didn't talk much suddenly suddenly pick up food for Youmuxi!

This situation made Yuan Heng sigh, he took care of him before anything happened, the male is not allowed to stay!

Su He saw that You Muxi was smiling at her elder brother, and she didn't seem to be disgusted with his actions. This made her a little confused, shouldn't be!

After waking up from his nap after dinner, Fang Deqing saw You Muxi getting ready to lie down again and stepped forward and said:

"Stop lying down. I'll take you to the mountains for a picnic. Have you not been to our mountain yet? There is everything up there. Do you want to go or not?"

"Go." You Muxi's eyes lit up, "Are you going now?" After that, she stood up and shouted loudly in the yard, "Jiujiu, get up quickly, let's go out to play."

Su He also looked at Yuan Heng, and he smiled and said, "The weather is good now, and you can go up the mountain if it's not slippery."

Su He was overjoyed, while You Muxi asked Fang Deqing to go to the room and take Jiujiu out who was still sleeping.

You asked her why she didn't hug Jiujiu, huh, because she was afraid of pain.

Sure enough, when Fang Deqing came out of Jiujiu's room, there were teeth marks and saliva on his arms. In this family, except Ahe Jiujiu, who doesn't bite, anyone who wakes her up will inevitably bite you a few times.

She didn't believe in evil at first, but after trying it a few times, she never wanted to try it again. Jiujiu's bite was really painful! !

You Muxi looked at him with a triumphant smile, and Fang Deqing said helplessly: "You already knew she could bite?"

At this moment, Jiujiu was still biting the arm holding him, dazedly without even opening her eyes, biting wherever her mouth went.

"I know! Don't you know?" You Muxi asked.

"I know now."

As he spoke, Fang Deqing lifted Jiujiu's head and let her rest it on his shoulders. You Muxi walked up behind Fang Deqing and teased Jiujiu, "Little dog, little dog, get up. We are going to have a picnic."

Mannia was also hugging Changsheng at this moment, "I have nothing to do in the afternoon today, so let's go too! I haven't gone to the mountains to roast chicken for a long time. I don't even know when it was the last time I went with your father."

"Two years ago." Yuan Zhengren opened his mouth and came, "I worked hard for a long time to roast the chicken, but you only left one wing for me."

"Why are you talking about this?" Mannia glared at him.

Since it is indispensable to bring some rice and some bacon when going for a picnic, there are also wild mushrooms on the mountain. It is also the season for eating bamboo shoots. The short, fat and tender bamboo shoots have become Su He's favorite.

Today she was assigned to the logistics, and several men dispersed to go hunting. Today they had a picnic next to the creek. There was a clump of bamboo not far from the edge. Su He's mouth watered when he saw it, and many menus came to his mind.