Holiday Break

(Warning: NSFW)

Immediately upon arriving home, I tell my mother everything!

"Yeah and then Minerva offered me a teaching position!" I squeal with utter excitement. "Oh?" She quirks a happy eyebrow at me. "What position prey tell?" I avoid her eyes, unable to hold back to small blush creeping up my cheeks. I mumble nervously, "Potions." Mum laughs and analyzes my face. "Oh. My. God... I know that look. You're bloody smitten Jaqueline. Who's the lucky guy? That new Professor?" She jokes unknowingly. Eyes widening I blush even harder, giving myself away. She gasps, "It is! God I know you too well chickie!"

Mum and I continue to catch up over the next few days. At About two weeks into the holiday I get a sleek black owl perched on my windowsill. I had almost mistaken it for a raven when I noticed the letter tied to its foot with green string.

Ms. Banks,

I hope your holiday is going
well. As you are my assistant, I
     am obligated to inform you that
     you must arrive to Hogwarts a
     week prior to the start of the
     term. Do not be late. You know
     the consequences of tardiness...

~ Professor Reid

I rack my brain trying to read between the lines, giving myself a headache in the process. 'What the hell does this man want out of this?' As my thoughts run wild, I grab a pen and paper and begin to write back.

Professor Reid,

My holiday is going quite
wonderfully, as I hope yours is.
     I will be there one week early
     as specified. But... If I get
punished for being late, does
that mean I get rewarded for
being early? Anyways, I can't
wait to be back at Hogwarts! I
look forward to working under
you and I hope the rest of your
Holiday treats you well.

~ Your favorite ;)
Ms. Jaqueline Banks

I lick the envelope and send it off in Ollies beak as the other owl had already left. As I get into bed I just can't get him out of my head. I end up thinking about him until I drift off.

~Dream~

"God I want to taste you." Gently he lays me down. Trailing kisses all the way down my sensitive body, leaving little marks as he goes. Slowly he starts lightly teasing my clit, going painfully slow at first then gradually picking up the pace. I grip his hair gently and tug on it. "Oh Professor Reid you make me feel so good!" Just as I feel the knot in my stomach begin to tighten, he sticks a finger inside me. Slowly pumping in and out of me whilst still circling my clit with his tongue. "F-fuck me, I-I'm gonna cum! Please!" I beg, "Don't stop!" On cue he picks up his pace as I begin to climax. As I ride out my high he cleans me up with his tongue, getting every last drop. Standing up he starts undoing his belt, allowing his rock hard cock to spring free. Before he could even say a word I was on my knees, my mouth and hand already hard at work. He groans softly sending waves of music to my ears. "Oh God yes princess. You're so good." Out of nowhere he grabs my face. "Look at me." As my eyes meet his I bob slower, teasing him. Frustrated, he knots his hands in my hair grabbing it and slams into the back of my throat. Over and over again he pounds into my mouth. "Fuck. You take me so well darling" he moans. Hearing his pleasure causes me to moan slightly myself. The vibrations from my sounds send waves of pleasure through him, enough to push him closer to the edge. With a few final thrusts he finishes in my mouth, the warm liquid shooting down the back of my throat. He groans in pleasure. "Oh my desperate little girl. So good. You just can't get enough of me can you?" I whimper out a reply. Laying down he pulls me on top of him, kissing me passionately before chuckling in my ear. "My pathetic little whore" he whispers.