40. Gehenna, Gehenna

Hell is empty and all the devils are here - William Shakespeare

6:38 Monday, March 4th

Noah POV

I awoke to the sensation of slickness between the cleft of my ass, dainty hands parting them and nails biting into my skin. Perhaps I was still dreaming, maybe I felt things that weren't there, I was not ready to stir from my sleep until I felt it again, this time intensely. No- Real. This time there was no mistaking there was a tongue against my ass and now teasing the rim of my anus, those torturously slow laps in tight circles were enough to pull me straight out of my sleep stupor. My lids flew open and I recognized Jean wasn't in our bed. When we came back to New York after our time in bear- countryside Pennslyvania, we were finally home in suave sheets and Declan returned to his usual butler self, though he had an extra spark in him that wasn't there before. My only guess is it had to be her tongue, but this I hadn't expected.

"Jean?" I called.

My nerves plummeted from the sensation of her glorious hum against my ass, the vibrations sent shockwaves through me. "Right behind you," She announces. Finally, she spears her tongue in my asshole, and wet sloppy pleasure worms me. She's full-on making out with my rim and anus, I can feel her lips grip, mesh and mold around the velvety surface, sucking and burrowing her face into my cheeks, spawning great joy.

My face shriveled up in stark satisfaction. "Fucking hell, puppy, not even a good morning?" It was evident my little pet was topping from the bottom. I couldn't let that stand. But she was pleasuring her Master like any pet should do, so I shall let it slide just this once and then punish her. Surely she knew she'd have to be punished. We hardly had time to sit aside and set rules for our dynamic, with my sister wanting her back and training.

I'd find a way to make time. . . Soon. Just after I come. Oh, my fucking goodness.

Jean was wordless, needy, devious. She fondled my balls as I ground into the bed, the friction hardly doing anything for my cock but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't just as needy as she is, so it was doing something to my cock, she was doing something to me, she could do whatever she wanted to me and I would have to give it to her without question, my heart was an open book with this young man by my side and tongue in my ass. Take from me, steal from me, love me. She interval between finger and tongue in my desperate hole experimenting with my body and finding different switches and buttons.

I arch my back up, ass in the air in complete surrender. "Oh, baby!" I moan, like a little bitch boy. "More!" I urge Jean.

What was she doing to me? Damn it all to hell. "More, hmm?" She said, hauntingly.

I'm whatever she wants me to be. I push my ass back into her hungry mouth and fingers seeking more, much more. The haze of greedy submission for the ultimate goal of my orgasm and her naughty topping, the overwhelming willing slut in me coming out. She pushed in another finger, this time it was three now, I hadn't even noticed before that it was two or one, I just knew she had been fucking me with those precious digits and they were the tonic my ass didn't know it needed. "Yes, mami," I whine.

She stilled for a moment. Perhaps I fucked up, and gone too far? That might have not been the right thing to say and my head was rushing, the bees were with me, swarming in my blood so I could not hear a thing, unable to predict her next movement if she should be so gracious as to make another to me. Please do. Please touch me some more, I haven't been this way in a while, touch me, don't stop fucking me. Don't stop making me yours. "I don't know why I said that I'm s-- Argh!" The tip of a bulbous dildo not only pressed into my ass but had fully made itself known at three inches, swiftly and my hole was ready.