5. Jeannie in a Bottle

TW: Domestic Abuse, Nonconsensual Drug Use, Kidnapping

Jean POV

After my trysts with Noah, I had made my brief walk of shame, shoes in my hand and blood fresh with high tension.

I should expect our suite to be empty, maybe she is out with her sisters, telling them about me and my misgivings and how I've failed as a wife, scoring them free from their future marriage woes. Or maybe she is out taking a long drive but when I turn the door after the attendant was so kind as to let me in my own suite, I find Dallas sitting by the window with a brown drink in her hand and her jaw clenches, dressed in a white button down and black plain underwear. Her eyes cut over to me and I lock the door behind myself.

I don't have many words to sum up my surprise at her being here before me. "My love, what are you--"

"I don't ask for much, you know?" Dallas prefaced, coming off the windowsill. "I only said to stay here. To be here for me, so that I may know where you are at all times, New Orleans isn't a place for a lady like you."

Not again. I think. "I was fine. Safe, even." I reassure her, settling my bag on a side table. There was no way she could have known where I was and with whom, although she had been sitting by the window, she could have seen Noah come back around to the lobby. Damn me.

Dallas chortles dryly, making her way to me. "I'm sure you were. . . So how was it, fucking him, did he live up to all of your expectations as he did all those years ago?"

She knows. Of course she does, nothing can get past her. "I didn't do anything. He never once touched me."

"Why are you in here with your shoes off like some common monkey, if he didn't touch you?"She asked.

"My feet hurt, you know this. My feet hurt all the time, it is my job, remember?" I retort.

"Don't lie to me, Jean."

I had no more cards. "I would like to get out of my clothes and prepare for bed," I tell her.

Dallas stalked closer until there was no space left between us, I was pressed into a wall, forced to level eyes with her. Those same green eyes, like her mother's, only they seem black and devoid of all emotion. She leaned in, her nose wrinkling as she did and eyes pinned me down into an insivible fold.

"You smell of him,"

Noah had a distinct scent and an even more distinct fragrance he liked to wear, there was no lying about whether he'd been around me now. I loved how he smelled, the scents he so careful chose. "We ran into each other at a bar, we just had a few drinks and talked for a moment."

"Drinks?" Dallas queried, her fingers gliding along my outer thigh. "How about we find out if that is all you had?"

"What do you mean?" I ask, my voice wavering. I found myself unable to move, as though she had strewn my clothes with daggers and pinned me to a wall. My stomach clenched and weft in knots underneath her cold and calculated gaze, and now I had a whiff of her too. The scent of scotch, jasmine, raw honey, and cigars.

Dallas placed a knee between my legs, parting them wide open and snatching down my trousers. Had this been some strange attempt at making love to me? Some sick foreplay and that perhaps any indication of me fucking her half-brother made her feel alive? Alive enough to initiate anything like this? She was obsessed with Noah, whether she cared to admit it or not as neither him nor I could put our fingers on why the obsession had started.

I could not be sure, for the life of me but I had invited her cold, slithering touch and her kisses. Those temperatures clash between my hot body and her cold lips. I wanted Dallas now, even when she had done nothing but possess me, hurt me, bend me to her will, and when her half-brother nearly split me in half with his overbearing cock.