23. Villainy

Author POV

The ride to Pasa Robles was as awkward as one could imagine, Noah sensed Jean's hesitation about being in the jet, let alone the knowledge of where they were going. She wasn't happy in the least to meet her aunt without packing a bag to go see her, the fact that Noah was going there without a plan deeply disturbed her but she could not disobey him now, not when she pledged herself to him. She sat there under his arm wrapped around her, calming her down, she relished in the time she was able to be around him, touching him. There was no better sedation in this world like Noah, not all the drugs in the world could replace him and she felt unwavering fealty toward him. She would rather do two hundred pique turns consecutively than not go back home.

Come to think of it, she hasn't done a proper stretch or workout in nearly two weeks nor has danced. She desired to dance now for Noah if she thought it would help her case. She had the power to distract any man with her expertise in dance, her range not only being limited to ballet but mastering the other forms of dance.

Noah's mind couldn't quiet even with Jean right beneath him. He wasn't ready for this moment, nonetheless, he was increasingly preparing himself for the time he would need to let go. Eliza's plane landed and Ashley turned to Jean, reaching a hand out to the redhead. "Darling, how about you come with me? I think we should have a moment." She suggests.

Jean raised a brow toward her aunt, tentatively reaching back for her hand in the jet as Ashley led them out first. The two submissives walk on the grounds of Josslyn and Alan's compound, Ashley talks to the girl about obedience and knowing that the Dominant always has the best interest in mind for a good chunk of the time. She was adamant about giving her niece a newborn to the concept all the tips and hints that she could as she was once a beginner a little over twenty years ago and suddenly to Ashley, the time she became one didn't seem all that long ago, it was almost like no time had passed and she sighed woefully at what had seemed to have brushed past her, a disturbance. Being with Eliza has proved to be the best time of her life, she didn't know that she was aging. She only knew love and felt everlasting youth because of it.

The blond turned her head over her shoulder looking back at her wife and son endearingly and scooped her arm around her niece's waist. "You will be an exceptional submissive but it can't come from your Dominant, you have to want it. Jean, it isn't a lifestyle for everyone. Could you truly be ready for that?"

Jean nodded. "Something has prepared me for this moment my entire life. When I looked at him even back then I knew it was something pulling me to him, something telling me to follow his lead. He's never steered me wrong, Auntie, its like this cord cable tied to my wrist that connects me to him."

"And it stretches on and on no matter how far you go from him? I know that feeling. When I first met Eliza my world was nothing but sequins and it still is."

"But do you have the life you want?"

"I have all that and more. I have the life I didn't know I needed and I wouldn't change anything. I will always be in love with Eliza. But the real question is. . . Can you always love Noah even when he makes a decision that goes against your beliefs?" Ashley knew from personal experience that unorthodox measures would be taken now and again, she knew Eliza was not your average Dominant or sadist and she also knew most of these practices were out of love. Though were was naught to be said about the extramarital affairs, those weren't practices at all. But leading back to each other, torturing Ashley on her way back to Eliza, even if it meant dying for her, that was the greatest lesson and task of all. When she made Ashley kneel barefoot and pregnant, begging her to take her back because she could not live another day without her. That type of endurance was not something every woman could take.