17. 14 Going on 24

Jean POV

At long last the moment I was waiting for had come to me, more romantic than I expected but a spring of luck after I had rode patience. Something was telling me this was looser than real life but not as grim a fantasy as it would have been in death. Although, if this moment were to have been in the replay of my story in the final seconds of my life, I would not complain. I was fanatical, one could say that doing away with your physical virginity and choosing someone to take your blood is a very special thing. Archaic in the first few seconds? Yes. Falling from heights of pleasure the very next minute, also, yes.

He waited until I was comfortably rested on the bed, on my back, and had been stroking the underside of my thigh, soothing touches to reassure me I was alright and to reassure himself that I would remain calm for him, for if any sudden movements were made he too might just dip off and I had been teased and tortured too long to allow him to slip through my fingers. No, we were going to do this the right way.

The way he touches my skin is a snowglobe of heaven, his hands cool to the touch, they are large and protective lumberjack hands with the softness of an author's lithe skin. They were perfect. None threatening and nowhere near calloused. He kneeled between my legs in all of his naked glory, his ridiculously thick cock a foot and a half away from my entrance, so far and so close all in the same, how agonizingly frustrating. I took his free hand into mine, massaging the back of his hand and meaty spots of his palm, paying close attention to his reaction, his mouth pops open into the perfect 'O' and I smiled, relieved someone is getting off already, then I take his index finger, pointing it solely toward my mouth, darting out my little tongue, licking the pad of his finger, now pulling it closer into my mouth, drawing his hand closer to my face, my tongue wraps around the finger as I sucked it into my mouth and my womb shivers at the sudden intrusion of his fingers stretching me out, away from the underside of my thigh.

He moans as he scissors his fingers inside of me, pleasure tapping and sparkling my upper walls and then the pelvic floor, I write around his two expert fingers but don't stop suckling his index finger. He's watching me watch him and it is the kind of burning eye contact that melds two together long before they're even enmeshed in one other way. He does this for a moment, ignoring my clit so that I come only from his cock and on his cock, as though eating my pussy a mere few minutes ago wasn't enough to relax my walls, the torture had gone on long enough, he was nothing if not sadistic and thorough. My body was ready for him.

"Please," I mewl, muffled around his finger.

"You've been so good; I needed to make sure this hurts the least possible."

For him "wet enough" wasn't something to play around with. The size of my clit expanded doubly and I was dripping a river of his saliva, my honey-like juices, and a few sloshes of orgasmic fluid. I needed him now.

"I want to feel the pain everyone talks about," I confess. I wanted him to have me and for me to have him.

Noah didn't reply, he had been taken aback and I don't know whether I struck the right or wrong chord with him. His expression being impassive, unreadable, he withdrew his fingers and gave my clit a slick massage, and pulled his index finger from my mouth.

I threw my head back in pleasure as he grew closer and lower toward my body until his heavy cock lie on my pussy and stomach, the sheer weight of it rattled me to the core and my eyes widened to their fullest extent. "I promised to never hurt you." He declared.

"You won't. I love you and I know that you love me," I said.

He nodded, leaning toward my lips to kiss me as he guided one hand with his cock near my lips, teasing them and my clit with lush strokes up and down, opening me up for him, I buck my hips greedily for him. "You will always be my little virgin, even after this."