C13

Chapter:  the upcoming prom.

POV: MINJI

"Really?" Hanni spoke,

"Really, I kept pushing it away until.. Haerin told me you liked me too. And, I'm glad." I responded smiling.

"So, cheesy.." She said, as she burried her head on her pillow.

—"Hey! I'm being serious!" I shouted lightly

She chuckled, "I never thought my childhood crush would confess to me after we maked out an hour ago." She said teasing.

"Yah! Stop bringing it up..." I spoke, whispering the last part.

"Why? Are you shy now? Aren't you flirting minutes ago?" She spoke again, making me flustered.

"Look hanni, I'm serious." I said, while getting up sitting on the bed as she looked at me.

"Well..." She spoke hoping she'd finally believe me I'm serious with this.

"...I still don't believe you." She added, as I groan in annoyance as she bursted out laughing.

"Come on now, anyway I wonder what they're doing in the other room. They're quiet, I'm kinda scared." I spoke joking on the last sentence.

Hanni cackled as she agreed to check on the others.

We both got outside of her room as we sneaked outside of the other room.

We both opened the door suddenly, seeing a sleeping haerin who was laying on sleeping Danielle and hyein's back, meanwhile hyein was scrolling on her phone as her gaze turned to us when she noticed our presence opened the door.

"O-oh, oh?"  Hanni mumbled,while her eyebrows go upwards showing a bit of interest.

"Unnie?" Hyein asked as she adjusted herself above a sleeping haerin.

"Isn't haerin heavy?" Hanni asked looking at me directly.

—"yeah," I responded,

"Your so strong hyein," she mouthed the sentence.

"I know right, I'm so proud." She mouthed back, I love this duo's sarcasm so much.

I cackled, as hanni hitted me for being noisy due to haerin and danielle might wake up.

"Owh," I mumbled.

"You're so noisy." She responded, making me roll my eyes jokingly.

— "Bitch." She mouthed.

"Ah....!" I pointed at her, making her arch her eyebrows.

"You swore... In front of the maknae... I'll tell dani." I whispered, while smirking.

"I'll choke you later." She responded turning her gaze at hyein.

A few chaos had obviously happened after haerin and Danielle woke up, well of course.

Hanni and minji were in their room as they were in turns of cleaning themselves in the comfort room, there's another bathroom on the other room but it was currently being used by the other girls so it's kind of busy. Hanni is currently showering as minji was waiting in her bed texting her family.

—Mom❤

Mom: hon, when are u going to be home?

Minji: in a few days :) maybe Sunday or after my school nextweek

Mom: your father is whining because he missed her 'daughter'😂😂

Minji: oh?? hahahaha pls tell him to wait a little more hahahah

Minji chuckled at the text, imagining her father doing it is Hilarious.

Mom: I will🤣 oks call us later!!😘🥰

Minji:I will! Love you

Mom: love you too!!!

Minji reacted to the text with a heart (❤) as she smiled and turned off her phone.

She closed her eyes for a moment, as she heard her name being called, "minji, it's your turn to shower. You stink." Hanni spoke getting out of the shower with a soft towel ; her hair was wet and dry at the same time too, the only cloth was the towel wrapping around her curvy body.

"Oh? Your done?" Minji turned her gaze at her while mischievously observing her body.

"Ah— yah! Stop staring... Just shower already." She stared at minji with annoyance..

"Aren't you supposed to get dressed in the bathroom?" I asked her, wondering why she didn't get dressed inside when she had the chance.

"Uhm, right I remember now! I was going to get my clothes..i forgot them." She responded, I smirked a little because it was a little suspicious.

"Mhm, sure..i thought you just want me to see you right now." I said absolutely kidding/joking with her.

She showed me her middle finger as she finished grabbing her clothes as she entered the other room inside, she made me chuckle.. Cute.

A few minutes and later she got out wearing a oversized white shirt with a design of a cute bunny at the back ; while wearing a dark Navy blue pants with a white line at the side of it.

"Yo, go shower already." She said drying her hair completely.

"Ah, yeah yeah." I stood up as I got out of the bed, and headed to get the towel and my clothes aswell.

I go on and closed the door as she was sitting I  her bed, she had grabbed a sketchbook and a mechanical pencil... I never knew she knows how to draw.

To the point I was so curious of what she draws, I hurried to shower.

A few 10 or 20 minutes passed I finished to clean and wrap my body in warm cloths. As I head out, I noticed hanni had been drawing the whole time.

"Oh, yeah did you know there's an upcoming prom? "  hanni spoke while laying her gaze at me, slowly observing me.

"No, I didn't." I replied as I looked at her sketch and she was drawing a anatomy of a woman, it was very well drawn... Wow.

"They announced it in the gc (groupchat)." Hanni spoke again, focusing on drawing again.

"Oh, yeah.. Do you perhaps want a model for that.. Women anatomy you're drawing?" I smirked a little as I lean on the wall.

"Oh please, will you ever stop flirting?" She groaned in annoyance as I chuckled.

"Just kidding, don't take it seriously though." I added as I stare at her drawing while I sat at the bed.

"Why would I even? You're so embarrassing." She spoke.

"Owh, your such a meanie." I pretended to get hurt as she giggled.

Her giggles was like the sound of a baby giggling it was cute, very cute.

Author's note; hello sorry for being inactive nowadays ;,) my exams were near so yeah, please expect me to be busy and inactive for a few days!!

I'll update the other chapters of the other stories slowly.

I had another idea for a new story goddam, I need to chill..

This chapter was rushed so sorry!!