C12: talk

Hanni:POV

Itts been two days into the sleepover and kim minji kissed and confessed to me..!

As I noticed minji leaning in, I couldn't think very much at that time. It's like I'm getting deja vu from that dream, but this time it's real!

—I couldn't move or control my body at that moment, it's like I'm losing control over my body.

I felt like I'm passing out. Fuck.

I didn't even realized my hand were at her hips,

When we halted for a breathe, she confessed that she liked me, oh my god.. This must be a dream.

After that,she gave me another peck on the lips.

I felt my breathing kept getting heavier at how close we are,

"Sorry, I couldn't control myself at how beautiful you are." She apologized.

"I....lik- wait no! " I didn't realize that I even said that.

"Oh, you did?" She asked having a teasing smirk.

—"No!" I said realizing I must be very red like a tomato right now.

  She just chuckled, but later then heard the sound of a boiling hot water.

"A-ah! Speaking of which!" I said pushing minji aside lightly while going towards the boiling water ready to pour and cook the noodles itself.

"Ow!" Minji scoffed pretending to be hurt,

"Shush, ms. Seaweed!." I said, flatly

— "i know you liked kissing me!" She shouted

"Shut up!" I shouted back, resulting her in laughing. Bitch.

But to be completely honest, she was good at kissing. But somehow it felt just wrong.

Luckily, I manage to calm my self down in the process, I felt like I was really going to pass out due to my heart beating fast, she could've heard it. Probably.

A few minutes or later we or I got the snack prepared to be eaten.

We settled down at the dining area, minji had already taken one bread and shoved it in her mouth little by little enjoying the savoring taste of the bread.

— I was about to take a bite of my smoking warm noodles when she suddenly asked me a question.

"So, can I court you?" She asked curiously waiting for an answer.

From that question, I almost choked and could've died!

"What?" I said.

"What do you mean what? We kissed! And u and I liked each other." She responded.

I went quiet for a second then spoke,  " if the three come right in and heard us! I'll punch you straight no warning." I threaten jokingly.

"Jeez! No need to punch!" She shouted.

"You don't want them bombarding us with questions, do you?" I asked, she answered a few seconds late.

"You're right! That would be annoying, but seriously are we together?" She asked.

"Hm, not—" I spoke but then the sentence was halted when she spoke,

"Why!" She shouted, seeing the visible annoyance in her face.