C7: unreal.. was it? (p2)

"Hanni-ah." Minji said while facing hanni.

"Ah mhm?" Hanni responded confused.

Note:

Keep in mind they're alone in the corridor of their school why? Because minji asked hanni to come with her as she will tell her something.

Minji suddenly putted me against the locker gently and slowly and feeling the cold metal against my back. I was nervous of course who wouldn't? You're bestfriend pinning you against a locker. And alone???

Minji slowly leaned in towards my ear making my heart go out of my body.

"I... Like you pham."

Minji whispered with a gentle tone, feeling her hot breathe toward my ear was enough to make me felt like passing out.

Minji returned to her gaze at me... AT ME- ehem.
She turned to look at my black round orbs. She looks like waiting for my answer.

"So, tell me pham do u like me too..?"

Minji said gently, my heart was beating so fucking fast. I was panicking my heart beat was noticeable. Minji smiled.

"So, I'll take that as a yes." She said

Ok that was goddam attractive,but everything is strange.

Minji leaned in closing our distance towards our faces but halted when there were two inches between us.

I was clenching my hands.

"May i? Hanni pham." Minji asked for permission.

I nodded slowly, I know liked her but I never imagined this. Not even in my dreams.

She, minji leaned in slowly kissing me in a slow gentle way, not rushing anything.

I could feel like passing out. My heart is beating... Soo... Fast. Fuck, minji what have you done to me?

"Just enjoy it, don't pass out yet pham."

Minji said while kissing me. SHE IS SO GODDAMN ATTRACTIVE WHAT THE FUCK-

"Fuck.." I mumbled between my kiss with minji.

Minji halted our kiss, I was confused.

"Why? What wrong pham?"

"Nothing, just.."

I- I didn't control my body at that time. It was my heart ,longing for this event to happen.

I kissed her again feeling her soft lips against mine, it makes me go crazy.

At first she was surprised but then kissed me back, with full of love and desire.

She held my waist so gently you couldn't feel it.

We stopped our kiss as she said.

"I love you, pham."

.

.

.

.

.

Hanni: POV

I woked up in my room suddenly feeling breathless, I didn't even realize that was a....

Whole dream.

The time was 8:40. i was late for my school, I choose to be absent in school for a reason.

My body felt heavy, I felt my back and shoulders acked when I tried to stand up.

A few minutes of thinking or spacing out. My phone buzzed non stop, someone was calling me.

It was, hyein.

I answered hoping minji wouldn't be there with them,
Not.. After that dream.

"Hanni unnie!!" Hyein greeted. While walking.

"Hello, hyein..!" I smiled

"Why aren't you at school today??" Danielle appeared at the screen, then haerin and.... Minji.

"Yahh, pham-han!" Haerin shouted while helded hyein's shoulder.

I chuckled. Hyein handed the phone to someone on the screen.

"Yah, hanni pham u okay?" Minji said while at the screen. While the three at the background were.. Chaotic.

I bursted out laughing because of the three at the background especially danielle was dragging haerin.

Hyein just came back to minji.

"Yah, you haven't answered my question hanni-unnie." Hyein stated with someone complaining. Probably haerin.

( "YAHHH LET GO OF ME AHHH.." )

"You know what, don't answer yet were going to your house!!" Danielle shouted while holding haerin by the back collar of her shirt.

"Yah, I'm alright. So don't come now." I said

"Too late were here already." Minji said as she flipped the phone camera.

Goddamn it, they showed my house.

Oh well.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

VOTE AND FOLLOW ME AHHHH