C5:mall

(Time skip from the previous chap):

Minji and her friend haerin arrived at the mall.

As they arrived minji noticed a familiar figure rather than the crowd of people or friends? exploring the mall it was the first thing she noticed.

The person whom she was kind of checking out was wearing a tight but fit shirt showing off her smooth curves which looked attractive to minji.

And white pants and glasses on top her head of the person she was checking out.

Her thoughts about the familiar figure vanished when haerin tapped her head saying..

"Yo, the guards are done checking our bag."

"Oh, uh yeah alright."

"Who are you checking out huh?" Haerin smirked as she looked at minji.

"What? I'm not checking no one you gayass"

"Hm,whatever you say im not believing it." haerin shrugged.

"Bitch.."

Haerin leaned in on Minji's ear as she whispered..

"You were checking out hanni ,am I right?" Haerin said as she pointed towards the figure minji was checking out earlier.

Minji was in a state of shookeh as her jaw dropped for a second.

"That was.. Hanni..??" She said as she looked at haerin.

"Yep, stunning right?"

"I-"

Haerin pulled minji towards hanni as she called out the girl on the chair.

"Yo, hanniii!"

Hanni:(pov)

I was sitting in the chair besides a table at the table since I just arrived because of haerin was forcing us, danielle, me and hyein to come to the mall since it's weekend and we have nothing to do so.

Since danielle and hyein was unavailable at the moment I was the only one to come early. It's was quite lonely I guess since I'm the only one there. I saw two girls enter the entrance to the mall.

I'm guessing it was minji and haerin. I smiled as I glanced back at my phone.

Minji was giving mysterious attractive girl while haerin was giving off a chill but hype vibes.

The two approached me as haerin called me out holding Minji's wrist.

I kinda felt lockey jealous but who am I anyways? ( sino ba naman ako para magselos? HAHAHAHA)

When they arrived in front of me they greeted me with smiles while haerin was smirking looking at us both, back and forth.

"Hello, hanni..! " minji said looking at me grinning

I could notice that minji was checking me out, which maked me nervious as fuck but worth a shot. Who wouldn't want attention from their crush?

As we continued to talk while exploring the mall, minji was look at me many times in one day. ARHHH, gosh kim u could kill me with that gaze.

Haerin was just teasing the whole day she smirked while looking at us both. Did she noticed minji too? I know haerin knows that I liked minji.

(Time skip) : 3 chaotic friends hungry

As we came to the food court ,there were a lot of teenage friend groups and family sitting and eating.

As we sat at the chair the cold metal greeted my butt. Fuck, it's so cold omg.

"Yah, I'll take our orders." Minji suggested.

"Hm, alright get me some ramenn..." Haerin said laying her head on the cold table

"What about you, hanni?" Minji turned to me as she 
Gazed at me down for a second then up to my face.

"I- uh."

God,she's making me nervious..

"Gosh, get a room." Haerin stated.

"What?"

Minji had her eyes widened at haerin as hanni glared at haerin.

"Alright, sandwich I guess." Hanni said to minji

"Thats all?"

"Ok, geez I'm not that hungry."

"Eh, whatever I'll just order for u anyway."

"Why'd you even-"

"Okey dokey!" Minji added as she turned around and left to get their order.

Haerin sat besides me as she said mischievously.

"U know,minji was checking you out?" She smirked.

"I- yeah kind of, when you two approached me."

"No like, earlier when we first entered the mall she was already checking you out bro."

"No way."

"Oh uh, uh yes way." Haerin added.

Author's note:

YAAAA THANK YOU FOR THE VOTE LABYAAAA

PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THIS NOVEL OF MINE HHEHEHE

VOTE AND FOLLOW :D