C8 : awkward

Minji : POV

Hanni let us in her house. Probably because she had no choice to let us in, haerin kept knocking on the door enough to annoy pham.

But, it wasn't the usual atmosphere in her house, it was...comfortable,cozy, and fun but today.. It's... Awkward?.

Hanni was avoiding her gaze at me, I looked for a reason that would upset her about me.

Everytime I notice her look at me even for 1 second she would go into her room until she came back and tell a reason for it..

Could it be that she was upset....

'Did I make her burn her noodles yesterday? Because we talked?'

No, that would be silly.

Hanni: POV

I avoided minji as much as possible. I wasn't her fault but I remembered that damn dream every time I look at her or steal a glance.

That dream makes me so red everytime I think about it, I would go into my room to calm my self down and not make it obvious since the 3 teasers are here. (Haerin, hyein, danielle)

We were all in the living room until minji had to go because of her brother, taehyung was making her go home due to it was 6:24 pm.

We, danielle, haerin, and hyein were the only one left.

The one who knows my little secret since.

"So, since minji's gone-" danielle saying but was unexpectedly

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU TWO???" was cutted off by haerin.

"Yeah did yall-" danielle said to me but was-

"Did y'all fight?" Cuttied off by haerin again.

"You motherfuc- LET ME SPEAK FIRST..!!" Haerin earned a hit on her nape.

"Ow-ha owhhhh!" The cat grunted.

"Wasn't my fault you were a slow speaker!" Haerin stated.

"Dumbass, 'slow speaker' isn't even a-"

"YAH YAH! No cursing in this house especially with a maknae here!" I said to the two pulling their hair lightly while hugging hyein.

Hyein just chuckled but then asked "before you three can cause some chaos here, you should answer our questions first,hanni-unnie you two were awkward."

Looking at me seriously and curiously.

I was cornered by their stares, fuck I'm not going to escape this one.

"Well...." I said scratching my nape lightly.

"Due to you're scratching your nape unnie I think it's hummm....something breathtaking?" Hyein even asked herself, I cackled at that.

"For sure its her and her breathtaking dream with minji." Haerin stated.

"Uhm... Well." Hanni fidgeting with her fingers.

"Did you two have sex?" Haerin asked me,

"HAERIN!" Danielle and I both scolded haerin for her bold words with the maknae in the same room.

Danielle hitted haerin's nape with enough force to make her shut her bold mouth.

"Owh! What??"

Hyein just chuckled along side haerin was being hitted in the nape or head.

"Control your goddamn mouth kang!" I said to her while glaring at her.

"So? Did you two had-" haerin continued to say it with her bold mouth again but was prevented when Danielle covered her mouth then asked-

"What happened in that dream of yours?" She tilted her head at me

"I- uh. "

"Did you guys kissed? Or did minji confessed her feelings?" Hyein asked.

I was surprised of how she guessed it both right.

"Uh well... Maybe both?" I said.

The three were shocked but not like the 'jaw drop' one. Their eyes just widened.

"Ok! Now before you ask questions! Things didn't get heated ok!!" I stated.

That whole afternoon was asking questions and about details in my dream. It was odd that haerin was the most cackling and smirking the whole time, it makes sence since she's the most chaotic one in the group.

Until they all went home before midnight.

I was left tired due to my hard thinking when they asked questions, damn.

'But now to think of it...did minji had a dream of me and her?'

HIIII AUTHOR HERE!!! THANK YOU FOR VOTING ! MWAH MWAH

PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THIS FF ( fanfiction) OF MINE!

please follow me and vote every chapter!

:D