C4:going out

(Time skip) : weekends

Minji pov:

I have been thinking about why hanni asked that. Her question from...yesterday.

It's been kind of suspicious to me since I think she's bisexual because she's been ranting about a boy on insta, then suddenly the topics a girl she admired.

As she told every single detail about that girl, she's bisexual. She even told me how tall she was.She's even tall as me damn. I feel something inside me being salty because of she knows every single detail about that.. Girl. But who am I anyways? I doubt she doesn't even admired me in more than best friends before. Wait why am I EVEN- think about this.. Ugh I need to get out of this off my mind and touch some grass because it's been morning since I was thinking about this. Now it's evening.

Minji snapped at her thoughts as she sat on her bed.

Kim heard a notification from her phone, "huh?" She held her phone as she looks at it.

Kang Kitty:

"Yahhh, minji kim LET'S GO MALL TODAY"

"what? It's already evening though."

"JUST GET UP IM ALREADY OUTSIDE NOW HURRY THE FUCK UP"

-

"no way... She's outside.." Minji said as she quickly gets up to get a glimpse outside of her window.

Guess what?

Haerin was outside, dressed up with some casual blue outfit with some jeans and with T-shirt with a blue jacket.... OUTSIDE when she isn't even washed her mouth yet.

Kang Kitty:

"Yah, hurry up don't just stand there staring at me."

-

"she's not even kidding, ughh I'm too lazy for thiss.."

Minji said to herself as she dragged herself out of her bed.

She got downstairs as she opened the door for the cat-liked person.

"Yah, finally."

"You- you looked liked-"

"Don't even. " minji said to haerin as she stared at her.

Haerin couldn't contain her laugh and just laughed for minutes as she sat on her couch.

"Ha-haa, you looked like a lion..ah minji-ah."

Haerin chuckled because the sight of minji earlier was lion-liked.

"Here, have some tea."

"Ah- wait. You makes some tea? How-"

"You were laughing for at least 13 minutes, ms. Kang. Can't believe how you're still alive after that whole minutes." Minji looking at haerin with an 'you're unbelievable Kang haerin.'

"Love you too Kim minji!"

"I'll go shower, watch some cocomelon or something."

Minji said as she grabbed her towel heading to her own bathroom.

"Yeah, better hurry up!" Haerin said typing on her phone.

(Time skip)

Minji finished showering as she dried her bare body as she wore her clothes that she left in the dry sink. She wore some casual a little oversized jeans

and a plain white top,plus she had a turtle neck jacket and a blue cap to wear later. Since it was cold that evening.

She got out of the shower as she got her towel over her head to prevent her wet hair from wetting her clothes.

"Ah, haerin-ah."

Guess what? Haerin fell asleep on her couch.

"Aish, this girl."

Haerin fell asleep on my couch.MY COUCH GOSH MY POOR COUCH HER SALIVA WAS DROOPING TO MY OWN COUCH..she owns me for this one.

I might as well dry my hair.

"Yo, kang haerin."

Minji said while gently shaking her hair to dry off

"W-what?."

"What do you mean what? U said were going to the mall you stupid?"

"Ah! I forgot! Hehe srry."

(Time skip) both haerin and minji go out as minji looking like haerin's bodyguard rather than her friend because of this.

(Image from:Pinterest)

Yet looks gorgeous for such a simple outfit