C3: ask

Bbangsaz>>>>>

                        *************                            
                            Lunch time        
POV minji

"Mhmm.... "she was humming as she closed her locker to only be surprised by hanni leaning on the locker
"Ah! What the fuck? Hanni pha-" hanni smirked then cutted her off by placing her finger on her pink lucious lips. Meanwhile minji was very confused by giving her a look of 'who the hell? Are u my friend?'

"Now let's go to eat!" Hanni holded Minji's arm to drag her to the canteen.

                          *************                     

They successfully finished their classes by the end of the day.

Minji was standing in the lockers while someone hugs her waist suddenly but due to instincts of minji she elbowed whoever hugged her.
However she heard someone groaning..

"Owh.. Agh.. " it's was hanni who minji elbowed, Minji's eye widened that it was hanni she held hanni's head feeling guilt all over her.

Hanni's groaning has people at the university staring at them.

Someone approach them three people. Saying worriedly "omagad are u ok?? Hanni-eonnie? " it was danielle hanni's bff. While the other two which is haerin and hyein looking at them worriedly actually they are a circle of bestfriends only the three (haerin, danielle, and hyein) knows that hanni loves minji.
"Eonnie..! " hyein hugged hanni while haerin taps minji asking "what happened here?" Minji answered back "I accidentally elbowed her-" haerin cuts her off "what?" Haerin eyes widen
"In the stomach.. Heh..it was self denfence tho..i thought someone else hugged me. " minji released a awkward chuckle due to how awkward it was.
"Hmm... Fair enough. " haerin jokingly said. Until hanni pinches haerin's cheek "now,it's fair.. Huh isn't it? "
"Owh, owh.. Eonnie..!ok, ok, i know..! "
Danielle and hyein just chuckled but then.. There's minji just laughing at them.

                          *************                         

Hanni is peacefully walking in the sidewalk besides the road walking slowly as someone layed their hand on her head while she heard them chuckled.

"Oh? Minji, where were you?" Hanni asked while takes off Minji's hand on her head..
"Oh well, haha I just washed my hands. Where's Danielle , hyein and that cat?"

The three of them friends sudden dissapearance caused them to be confused due to..
She chuckled as she replied.. "How should I know? They dissapeared like a bubble as the class dismissed."

"By the way, minji.."

"Mhm?" She looked at hanni while walking together.

"..who do you like?"

"Whoa, why all of the sudden?"

'Because minji,I like you no wait I love you.'

"Just answer the question..!"

"Fine fine.. To be honest here.. I don't
like anywon at the moment. Why?"

"Oh ok!" She smiled at minji

'yay.. '

Author's note :

Please continue to support this ff with love :D

Please vote :)))