C9 : Plans for tonight at her house

Minji:POV

Today, nothing really happened at the university today except of how I noticed hanni's awkwardness toward me.

It's kind of making me desperate for her and me to go to normal even though we didn't even fight.

At lunch was unexpected, we all made a plan to go overnight for..a week at hanni's home.. Well at least danielle, haerin,and hyein made the plan.

It was dissapointing at how hanni was disagreeing when she realized I was going to be there.

I didn't even do anything wrong.. Did i?

But we all agreed were all going there, after school we came home for some permission to parents and grab some clothes and things we need for the night.

.

We all arrived at her house one by one.

Hyein was the last one probably had to convince her parents very good  LOL

"Wait, where are we going to sleep though??" Hyein asked worried

"See, told you guys to not-" hanni said but then cutted off by...

"Shush bunny! You have a guest room right??"
Haerin asked.

"Yea-" hanni responded

"RIGHT ROOMMATES!!"bhaerin shouted

"But we're five!".. Hanni responded while crossing her arms

" so?" Haerin replied

"2 can be roommates and 3 can be roommates!" Danielle said winking at hanni.

...

Hanni:POV

As we all choose who became our roommates the three chooses there self's to become each other's roommates leaving me and minji to become roommates for a week.

They definitely did this on purpose.

I'm going to choke them once I found out they really did it on purpose.

As we all talk and ate for some hour we gathered to our rooms as haerin smirked at me, GOD THEY DID THIS ON PURPOSE FUCK!

Minji and I, got into my room or our room since were going to be roommates.

As she settled her things-

"Are we going to share beds?" She asked which I was startled with.

"What!"

"I mean I have no choice, I'm not going to sleep on the floor!"

"NAUR!!"

"Pham please?" She said, leading her puppy eyes on me. Fuck,I hated it when she does it to me.

"Ugh, hate you kim."

"Thank you! Mwah!" She said jokingly.

A little and a few hours later we heard some laughter and cackling to the other room, god I hope they didn't destroy my guest room.