C2: payback

POV Hanni
I always remind or u could say wake her up in person when she's still asleep, since there home was blocks away from my home.

"Ugh.. I texted her a minute ago. Where is she."she's always like this! Ugh,sometimes I wonder if she even cares about me.

Hanni got annoyed because she was waiting for 3 minutes but still no minji.

"Ugh, I'll just go to her. "
                    ****************                                                      
Hanni knocks at Minji's parent house after she just arrived.

Luckyly Minji's mom opened the door.

"Uh, oh greatings auntie! I came here for Minji.. And I'm waiting for her." Hanni smiled at Minji's mom.
"Ah! Hanni Pham, haha just call me mom since your like my daughter too."
"Thank goodness, you arrived! We, my husband has been trying to wake her up since like 2 minutes ago, I guess she slept late. " she said to hanni while smiling. Letting her go in their house
"Ah yes,sure mom I'll wake her up." Hanni just smiled at her. While going towards Minji's room luckily it was not locked, as she opened the door, she closed it as she got in.
She smiled as she looked at Minji looking like a baby sleeping in a bed. She sat besides Minji as she caressed her face saying.. "Minji, wake up now.."

Minji just hummed moved to face the wall to avoid hanni.
She, hanni laid her head on Minji's shoulder while she was lying down. She said "hm..what shall I do to you, Kim minji?.. Should I just kiss you orrr... Just.." Looks like hanni was teasing her.

Minji immediately woke up after she heard her.
Hanni chuckled as minji got up. "Haha..now hurry up we got school. "
"Ugh..kiss me instead. " minji said playfully
Hanni's eye widened at what minji said to her, obviously she got flustered and turned away to avoid Minji's eye contact doubting if Minji does like her.

"Just go, hurry up instead of flirting with me. "
"Ugh fineee. " Minji got up from her bed to get ready.

                    ****************                               
They were quietly walking at a sidewalk to break the ice Minji spoke.
"Ah, sure does the weather today feels nice, doesn't it? Ipham?" Minji said as she looked up
Hanni chuckled "hah, just to break the ice?but yeah sure it does look good. " hanni smiled
Minji chuckled at hanni said to her.
"Sure but catch me first, lawyer!" Minji ran very fast enough to hanni can't catch her.
"Hey! Dr. Minmin! Don't just leave me here! Haha! " hanni ran with her.
Few minutes later hanni has finally catch up when minji started to catch her breath.
"You're very slow, han... Hah.. Hah.." Hanni holds Minji's shoulder then lightly punches Minji's back because of her tiring them both and leaving her behind.
"Owww, what was that for?" Minji said playfully.
"Payback." Hanni chuckled while walking with her only crush.

                    ****************