C10 : jealous?

Hanni:POV

Minji was in a deep asleep when I entered the room back. She was like a puppy sleeping..she's cute.

I looked at the time at my phone while sitting down at my side since my bed is in the middle of my room.

Until, I felt something touching my back.

It was minji.

She was really a cute puppy sleeping while snuggling to a warm spot, I was flushed well kind of speechless.

I secretly took a picture of her while sleeping deeply like that.

I can't waste that precious moment.

I went to the other side of the bed as I both covered us with our own warm blankets, and fell asleep as well.

.

.

.

I woke up in the morning seeing minji without my side, maybe she woke up already and got ready.

I slowly sat up in the bed to avoid being dizzy as I rubbed my eyes feeling sleepy again. I stared at the ceiling for some seconds until someone came from my bathroom.

"Oh, you're awake." Minji said cracking a smile on her lips.

"I made breakfast, go eat." She said while drying her hair with a towel while in our school uniform.

'Oh, I forgot we had school'.

I stood up while stretching my arms and neck as I felt minji starring at me.

"Oh, and can you wake up the others? They won't wake up. They're gonna be late..!" She said as she chuckled.

"Oh, sure don't worry I'll get them to wake up." I said with a mischievous smile while exiting the room.

Minji:POV

a few minutes after hanni left her room, I heard some screams. (Demonstration :"YAHHHHHH!!", " HANNI PHAM YOU-" ," YOU'RE DEAD HANNI KIM!" )

Wait... Did I heard that right? Hanni kim... Huh.

'I wonder what happened.'

I felt a smile appear on my lips as I heard that, I don't even know why.

(A long time skip: recess or break in class university. )

"Yahh... Finally lunch! My favorite subject!" Hyein said which made me chuckle.

Minji and the other two were in English class, hyein and I were in biology class which we both hate, I could feel my hair turning white when we had a test where I didn't even study.

My fault.

"Let's wait for the three monkeys while we get our food." I said clinging to hyein's arm.

"You mean, two monkeys and you're girlfriend?"
She said while smirking lightly.

"Yah! No were not!" I said Unclinging to her.

"At least not yet.. HAHAH!" Hyein said which made me hit her lightly while walking off, flustered. leaving her.

"Yahhh! Unnie I'm sorryyy hahHAHha!.. " she was chuckling while following me to the lockers near Minji's english class,as I went to get something