C11 : physical

Author's note : for later on in the story please play 'mind games' by sickick for a better experience.

(Credits for this idea: kmnjihallelujah)

Hanni: POV

Much later on, all classes dismissed we were all left outside.

"Ahh, finally school's done..!" Haerin said stretching her arms.

"You know we have still have school for the rest of the weekend right?" Danielle said crossing her arms.

"Ugh, shut up marsh you don't have to remind me." Haerin said flatly at the Aussie.

Danielle just chuckled.

"So, tell me why are you guys holding hands now?" Danielle turned her gazed at me and minji, interlocking our hands together.

"Uh, well?" I shrugged.

"I asked her to." Minji said proadly like it's some sort of award or something.

"Wait, unnie the meeting with jungwon?" Hyein asked.

Came to my realization that I forgot I had to confront jungwon to politely say he's not my type.

"Ah! Right!" I said before departing hands with minji,

While I run off to the rooftop, I slow down because I'm only meters away from the destination I'm going to attend.

As I opened the door slowly, there he is leaning towards a door.

"Ah, I didn't know you would arrive." He said smiling softly at me.

"Erm., " I mumbled while making my way to him.

I stood halfway from him position to remain some distance, as he slowly walked towards me saying, "so?" He said waiting for my answer.

"I..sunbae-nim, I am sorry but I'll have to decline you're confession towards me." I said bowing.

His eyes kind of widened but returned to normal as if he was expectinh this, "ah, ah hanni, it's alright." He said shaking his hands above me.

"Really? Are you sure..?" I said.

"Would you want me to decline that instead and force you to be mine? I wouldn't." He said joking.

I chuckled, "well, I thank you for understanding it."

He just hums in response while smiling.

"May I go now?" I asked.

"Ah yeah, sure but let's be friends if you want." He said holding out his hands to shake.

I gladly handed my hands, while saying "sure." To his question.

After chatting with him, I gladly taken my leave as he nod.

I noticed my phone was buzzing earlier.

—Dumb unicorns squad✨✨🌟

Danielle: chick and cat and I! Will be shopping..!

Minji: WHAT WITHOUT MEE??

Haerin: u don't even like shopping

Minji:SHUT UP

Hyein: aren't we in the same room together? Why are y'all talking in the gc-

haerin: HYEIN shush

Danielle: you're making it weird when you mentioned it! 😭