Moving and big foreheads

"When you go in, remember the door sticks, you've really gotta give it some oomph." Finley spoke over Facetime in her hotel room. She had called Leah earlier asking the blonde if she will sit at hers for a few hours whilst the landlord came and completed a gas safety check in the house.

"Mate, you need to move!" Beth shouted.

Finley rolled her eyes. "I know I asked you to go round Le, but did you really need to bring her?" 

Leah shrugged. "I wasn't going into your death house by myself. I asked Lotte, but she was busy and Beth overheard and here we are. But equally she's right, move." 

"I can't just move, I'm in a contract." 

Finley frowned as the camera got covered over for a moment as she heard pushing, rolling her eyes when the camera became clear again with Beth now holding the phone, obviously having wrestled it off Leah. "Yeah, but,  it's with the FA. They'll pay it off, it's no big deal. Plus I'm sure there's gotta be rules about the standard, and this just give bad vibes. Tell Sarina that, you can't work because your house is so haunted it's giving you so much bad energy that it's pushing all the knowledge out your head." 

Leah came over and joined Beth in the picture. "Okay, that's enough from you. Go turn the boiler off." She spoke before Beth handed her her phone back. "But again, she's not wrong."

Finley groaned and threw her head back. "But it was so much hassle." she whined. 

"Yeah and it'll be even more hassle when the spirits here start dragging you out your bed at night. Plus, I stand by what I said, I'm not staying here overnight till you get an exorcist."

Finley smirked quickly. "You did the other night." 

Leah rolled her eyes as she sat on the sofa. "That was an exception. You woo'd me and it got me all weak." 

Finley went to open her mouth to respond when the pair were cut off by Beth joining Leah on the sofa. "You know," She paused to swallow the food what was in her mouth, causing Finley to glare at her when she noticed the girl had helped herself to a pack of her favourite crisps she was saving for when she's back. "I live in a new building, there's a bunch of flats free. OH! The one across from me is. Live there!" 

"Across from you?"

"Yeah."

"Like Joey and Chandler Friends vibes?"

"Yeah."

"I'm sold!"

Leah took this time to interrupt. "Erm, I'm not." 

Beth shoved her friend as Finley laughed. "To be honest, it's not that easy, mate. It's gotta go off and be approved by the FA and shit. But if you send me a link I can have a look and maybe sent it over to them?" 

Beth grinned. "Imagine how cool that would be. Katie is looking at a flat in there too. Imagine. Me you and Katie living life to the full...Viv and Leah being party poopers constantly. It's what dreams are made off."

"It's what nightmares are made of." Leah said in a monotone voice. "Oh, Finners, before I forget, will you send me that picture we took of us the other night, please?"

Finley could vaguely hearing Beth tease the two of them for their early relationship selfies, but to be honest she was too busy trying to hold in her laughter. She had gotten bored this morning and had edit the selfie they took and had made Leah's forehead bigger, not enough to be unrealistic, but enough to notice, and she had been waiting for the girl to ask her for the picture. She clicked on the image and pursed her lips to stop her laughter once again before clicking on Leah's contact and sending the image.

"Sent. Beth, they're my favourite crisp you're eating you know? You hungry hungry hippo." Finley switched the conversation, not wanting it to be like she was waiting for Leah's reaction. 

Beth did respond, but Finley was too busy trying to contain herself when she seen Leah's face frown and move closer to the camera. 

"What are you doing?" Beth asked Leah after a few seconds of the footballer moving her phone to different angles.

"I just..."

Beth stared at the blonde expectantly. "What?"

"I'm in utter shock at the sheer size of my fod." Leah spoke out in disbelief, bringing her fingers up to her forehead.

"What do you mean?" Finley asked before biting the inside of her cheeks when Beth looked at the photo and let out a laugh.

"Finners...you blew her socks off with that date...and her hairline too!" Beth commented between laughter. 

"What are you on about?"

Leah scoffed and her frown deepened. "Babe, I don't have a forehead on that picture, I have a fucking fivehead."

Finley swallowed her laughter down, trying to stop her face turning red.

"Like honestly, my forehead looks so big it's like my dreams would be on iMax." Leah complained causing Beth to roar in laughter, eventually causing Finley to lose it and her laughter burst out.

"There's a 20 quid taxi fare from your eyebrows to your hairline." Beth forced out as she leaned on Leah whilst the other blonde sat there frowning.

"I can never have my picture taken again, that's it. I'm going to constantly be frowning so it looks like my hairline is lower."

Finley dropped the phone in her laughter as she struggled to get her breath back, failing to notice Leah on the other side watching her suspiciously.

"You dick." When she eventually clicked onto Finley's actions. "What you doing that for, you nearly gave me a complex!" 

Finley wiped away the tears of laughter from her face, unable to get words out. Every time she looked at the older girl glaring at her, she broke out in more laughter.

"You know what, I hope the ghosts get you."

whattup. ngl, I struggled once i got to a similar point when i wrote this as a Mal Pugh story, and i'm struggling now. I have a few chapters planned out, but the previous chapters i'd planned, i've decided are wank. So having to replan this shit. Also doesn't help that im going through an alexia putella obsession phase. But give me time. im writing this between being a grown up