Beach days & races

"BEACH DAY BITCHES!"

Finley squinted her eyes shut at the loud voice coming from the halls in the hotel. If she closes her eyes, then naturally, she won't be able to hear the voices anymore. Surely enough her plan seemed to work because she quickly felt her body relaxing as she fell back into slumber.

"That means you too, Finley!" She heard a loud voice shout once again before it was shortly followed by three loud thuds on her door.

"FINNERS! Hurry your arse up please! Okay, thank you." Finley didn't need to guess twice to know who that was.

"You guys go ahead, I'll uhhh...I'll meet you there!" She semi yelled back.

"Nice try, dickhead! We'll meet you downstairs in 20 minutes!" Beth bellowed back. "Come on Lessy, you're too nice to do this job."

Finley rolled over onto her stomach and groaned into her pillow. She knew her and Leah shouldn't have stayed at the restaurant after everybody left to have a few more drinks...but Leah wanted to, and she's quickly learned she can't really say no to the girl.

She heard the sound of what sounded like Mary's loud laugh from down the hall so took that as her signal to actually get out of bed and have a quick shower.

The few minutes of peace she had in the cool shower gave her a moment to think back to the previous night. All the girls left after their desert but Leah suggest they both stay for another drink and to carry on their conversation. Having another drink quickly turned into have four more drinks and many tipsy conversations. Finley quickly discovered how touchy Leah really was. She was always reaching over to her and touching her arm or hand, and the more alcohol that pumped in her veins, the more touchy she became. Finley even managed to count a time of six Mississippi's where Leah had her hand on her thigh.

Stepping out of the shower she's never been more thankful for naturally assuming that being in Greece would involve at least one moment she'd need some swimwear. She pulled on her pair of CK logotape medium swim shorts and pulled out a bralette to pair with it and threw on a white t shirt on top before slipping on her trusty pair of sliders.

She quickly grabbed her phone and a bottle of water and walked to her door and pulled it open, grinning when she saw Beth at the door yet again except she had one hand in the air like she was just about to bang on the door again. "Hi there." Finley said with a grin.

Beth wasn't put off and gave a big smile herself. "Good morning! Everyone is downstairs."

The pair walked together as Finley gave Beth a brief summary of the night once everyone left, with the other woman adding in dramatic gasps right on point everytime.

"This is so exciting! There hasn't been any good gossip on this team since Lucy and Keira thought they were being sneaky but they've basically given up on that now." Beth was progressively getting louder throughout her sentence causing Finley to shush her as they reached the lobby. "Tooney! TOONE! I know the way, wait, I'm coming to you!" Beth shouted over all the other voices and swiftly walked away from Finley, seemingly happy with her gossip fix for now.

Finley began looking around waiting to see what was happening before her eyes automatically got drawn to the object of her affection leaning against a wall with sunglasses pulled over her eyes and a coffee in hand. Grinning she made her way over to where the obviously delicate girl was standing. Once she reached Leah, she swiftly reached over and took the coffee out of her hand and replacing It with her bottle of water she brought with her.

Leah's reflexes were obviously still not fully awake yet as she made no resistance but just groaned instead. "Finley, you're cute but what the fuck." She mumbled.