Back against the wall & Moving

"I wanna be your sex toy, I wanna be your teacher. I wanna be your sinner, wanna be a preacher." Finley mumbled to herself as she loaded up the team bus. Usually let the girls and staff load their shit up themselves, but Beth is still getting an ear full so she figured in the sense of getting to the airport on time, she may as well throw everyone's bags in. "Because I'm the devil, who's searching for redemption." She continued to mumble along with the lyrics coming through her headphones as she picked up another duffel bag and threw it in the storage at the bottom of the bus.

Bending down to pick up two more bags she was interrupted by a sharp sting on her ass. "Motherfucker!" She yelled whilst bringing one hand to her heart, the other to her abused ass cheek.

"I tried shouting you!" She heard, followed by a familiar giggling.

"Le! You scared the actual shit out of me, man. Jesus." Finley complained as she slid her headphones off her head and hooked them over her pocket on her joggers.

Leah laughed again before sticking her bottom lip out in a sarcastic pout and moved to Finley with her two arms in front of her, instantly wrapping themselves around Finley's waist when she was close enough. "I'm sorry, you were singing and you didn't hear me and you were bending over...it was just so tempting. Forgive me?" She said, looking up to Finley's eyes.

Finley shrugged her shoulders and dramatically look away, trying to suppress her grin. This could be good for her.

"No?" Leah asked. She bit the inside of her cheek and looked around their surroundings quickly, noting if anyone was coming out the stadium they will have to come from the other side of the coach, not that side they were currently on. "Maybe I can make it up to you?" She asked again quietly as she moved her hands to Finley's hips and pushing her backwards until the taller girls back hit the side of the coach.

"I'm open to ideas." Finley said when she felt the cold from the metal come through her t shirt to meet her back.

Leah smirked and stood on her tip toes slightly. She brought one hand up to the back of Finley's neck and used her finger tips to trail up to the base of her skill and pulled down softly to make Finley lower her face to meet her. Before their lips touched, Leah paused and allowed their breath to mix and the tips of their noses to brush together. "Oh yeah?" She asked before reaching up and softly brushing their lips together once. Leah once again moved her lips so they were just short of Finley's allowing both girls breath, which was speeding up rapidly, to combine. The heavy breathing of anticipation sending thrills through both the girls.

Leah opened her eyes and gazed at Finley's face. "Forgive me yet?" Finley shook her head ever so slightly.

Leah smirked ever so slightly before reaching up again, this time reaching up and pulling Finley's bottom lip between her own two before using the tip of her tongue to run along it before biting down on the puffy flesh and pulled away, enjoying the soft groan coming from the girl in front of her. "No-"

"Shut up." Finley groaned before wrapping her arms around Leah's small waist and pulling the girl as close as possible before smashing their lips together. Leah smiled into the kiss and brought her hand to Finley's face, using her thumb to stroke Fin's cheek bone as the pairs lips moved together.

Finley used her thumbs to dip under Leah's shirt and rub the skin covering her hip bones before slowing the kiss down, allowing her lips to tenderly frame the short girls. She moved her tongue and ran it across Leah's lip. Her hands squeezed Leah's hips when she heard the girl let out a small moan when their tongues met. Leah followed suit and moved her hand from Finley's face and ran it back to the back of Finley's neck, pulling on the baby hairs there.