Chapter 6

"What did you change in the Time and Location Bar?", Calix asked, shaking Ryan by his shirt. Calix's eyes were red and roaring with anger. 

Jane stepped near to Calix, "Put him down."

"Shut your mouth!", Calix yelled at her next second, making her jump a little. He snapped his head back to Ryan and he pushed him against the wall, still having a hold of his collar, "Tell me, what did you change?"

"I don't know, honestly. I swear I didn't understand a thing on that screen.", Ryan admitted defeatedly, "I swear."

"What did he change? What are you both talking about?", Arjun stepped in, worried about the rising tension in the room and also a bit quizzed. 

Chris placed his hand on Calix's shoulder and said, "I think you should calm down, man. Tell us what's going on."

Ryan gave a grateful look to Chris as Calix slowly lowered Ryan and took his hands away from his shirt. Jane pulled Ryan towards her, away from Calix, who was still staring at Ryan with red eyes. 

"Hey...Calix?", Chris called him by his name to get the attention of the pissed man. Calix turned to Chris and breathed out loudly in disappointment. He ran his eyes over all the faces in the lounge and he sat on one of the seats and buried his face in his hands and mumbled, "Why did I even plan to do this? I should have given up a long time ago."

Klinion cooed and floated near Calix and tapped on him as a comfort. 

Arjun shared a look with Chris and looked at Calix, "Hey, listen, first of all explain to us what the hell happened to this ship and then you can regret about kidnapping us all later."

Calix scoffed and shook his head without looking up at Arjun, giving a cold stare. Calix was worried about something else which none of them would care to think about. He checked Tick, it was offline but he saw the data he wanted to know in the Circuit room down in the Basement and he was so shocked at the status it showed.

"What's going on?", Chris turned to Ryan but Calix started to speak. 

"He had changed the already set input in the Time Bar and Location Bar, and my ship has traveled to an unknown planet in an unknown time period!", Calix shouted, his gaze on Ryan. They all stared at him in deep confusion.

"Wait, I don't understand. What do you mean by an unknown time period?", Emily inquired, voicing the question on everyone's mind. 

"That means we all have traveled far away from your planet and from the year you all have been living in.", Calix answered, throwing his hands in the air.

All he received was confused and suspecting glances. Now, Klinion understood the reason for Calix's frustration. 

"Are you a...time traveller?", Arjun looked at Calix with a mix of shock, confusion and unsure gaze. 

"Well, not anymore. Thanks to this halfwit who has blown up all of my Time Charges.", Calix stood up, throwing his arms in the air again and placed them on his waist. His answer made all their eyes go wide. 

Time travel. An often spoken but not a practical subject for humans. Arjun turned to see all of their faces which had the same amount of stunned expression. The thought of getting back home was erased from their minds after being given this piece of unimaginable information. 

"Time Charges?", Chris was curious about the new term even though he hasn't come out of the new unprocessable information of time travelling. 

Emily scratched the back of her head and shared a quizzical look with Jane, Ayesha and Ryan.