Chapter 4

They all were looking at Emily as she was shakingly staring at Arjun. Arjun was quite nervous at first as she was staring at him but then he realized that her gaze was not exactly on him.

Emily was looking behind Arjun and she screamed again, crawling to the corner of her cell, and shrilled out quickly, "OH MY GOD, THERE'S SOMETHING RIGHT THERE!"

Arjun glanced at the way she was pointing at but he saw nothing, he turned back to the frightened girl. The rest of them, except for Yuina and Emily, stood up and peered at the way she saw before screaming but they couldn't find anything either.

"Do you guys see anything?"Jane squinted her eyes, trying her best to search the end of the hallway. She couldn't look at it completely as her cell was the last one.

"Nope.", Ryan uttered blankly.

"I don't see anything.", Ayesha replied, turning to Emily.

Chris shook his head negatively and he looked at Arjun, "Arjun, do you see anything? Because you are the one who can see the end of the hallway clearly."

Arjun shook his head but he tried to catch anything that may be off.

"Emily, what did you see?", Jane asked, looking at Emily.

"It was something blue, floating off in the air!", Emily nervously spoke and her answer put all of them on high alert.

Arjun turned to Emily, his hands on his hips, he tilted his head quizzically, "What do you mean floating off in the a-"

Another loud, ear-splitting girl scream interrupted his question. This time, Arjun was interrupted by Ayesha's scream and he saw the frightened faces of all of them and how the standing ones instantly backed up into their cells. Yuina started to scream and hid herself inside her blanket. Followed by her scream, Emily screamed and scooted closer into the corner of her cell. Jane's jaw dropped to the floor, hair on her neck was standing up, she was scared at what she just saw but she didn't scream.

Ryan cried out frenziedly, "What the hell is that thing?"

When Arjun turned, he didn't see anything again which angered him, "Guys, what's going on?"

"Arjun, back up from the front wall! There is something floating in front of your cell! It just disappeared!", Chris warned Arjun and gestured to him to back off.

"What?", Arjun stepped back a little while looking ahead but his eyes didn't catch anything in front of his cell. He stopped, stepped forward and he made a loud bang on the front wall, practically throwing himself at the front wall of his cell, "Show yourself!"

There was a light cooing sound which every one of them heard and they all gasped. Arjun was sure that there was something right in front of his cell and he was so determined to see what it was as he was the only one who missed to see it even though he was the one close to it.

"I said, show yourself!", he commanded again.

They all looked at him as if he was crazy to talk to the strange object and they all were sure that it was there only because of his loud banging.

"You're right. He's definitely gonna get us killed.", Jane mumbled, looking at Ryan.

They all waited for a few seconds and Arjun's eyebrows went upwards in astonishment as something slowly appeared in the air. A round, blue, furry, floating ball with two, big, round, black eyes was floating equal to his head level outside of his cell. Klinion.

Arjun stepped back while blinking his eyes, not believing what he was looking at. Another round of screams, including Jane's and Ryan's, echoed in the cells and throughout the hallway. The glass walls were the only thing that were separating them or else they all would have cornered back in a group hug.