Author's note

First of all, I would like to thank you for picking up this book. I don't know if you're here because of the amazing cover that I made out of boredom or that poorly written description that I wrote when I woke up at three in the morning, or because of the title that I think cool but I hope it will worth your time (as long as you read).

Second of all, my name is Cassandra Knight but let's skip that part. Just call me as your friendly neighborhood author.

Third of all, this is a sci-fi fantasy book which is basically about an adventure of a group of seven earthlings across the space and time. They didn't do it voluntarily, they just get dragged into it by Calix (Yeah, that guy with a weird haircut and all that) but let's see what happens to them. But, trust me, Calix is gonna regret ever meeting these earthlings who is gonna give him one hell of a headache. I feel for this guy. He's gonna be traumatised for the rest of his life handling this bunch of kids. The story begins in the year 2017, so keep track of it.

Next, don't forget to vote and comment. I'm not desparate (*cough* Actually, I am *cough*) but it will give me little push to write this masterpiece a little more better. Okay, maybe it is not a masterpiece but atleast for the sake of our symbiotic relationship as a writer and reader, you guys must gimme some credits, don't ya think? Yeah, thank you in advance.

Go ahead, guys! Don't be scared or feel shy. ❤️

P.S. I dedicate this book to my cool big brother who cheered me up in every ways to write this one, even though he never takes my reading request. *Hehe*

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾