Chapter 5

The others stayed back in fear, and didn't want to see what the two boys were looking at through the main window. They all already had enough of the unlikely surprises. Ryan went silent, trying to believe his eyes. 

Arjun turned his head back and answered in horror, "Guys, we are in space!"

Chris narrowed his eyes at him as if he was lying or joking around or had gone crazy.

"What?", Jane had a confused look and she walked to the main window and gasped audibly at the sight of Earth at night time, "Oh my god."

The rest of them did the same and they really lost the hope of returning home after seeing it in front of it and by standing away from it. They were silently staring at the planet, a thing which they only saw in pictures, documentaries and movies but now they all were witnessing it with their own eyes. 

The Earth was down across the ship, they could see the bluish, glowing horizon around the sphere, the surface areas were dark and they could see the dim lights and the dark clouds. Anxiety started to twist their bodies, the thought of being in space just shook their cores. Their brains had to work a million times faster to comprehend the weight of the situation, their eyes had to take in the view for a few minutes to conclude that it was not a vision trick.

Minutes passed in a stunned silence until Chris spoke up his mind, "So, this is what he meant when he said that he could explain to me, if I agreed to come to his ship."

All the heads snapped to Chris at the same time and the shocked and suspicious look on all their faces pushed him to take a step back.

Jane narrowed her eyes at him, "You know something, don't you?"

"No, I don't know anything more than this.", Chris started, "When Calix said he wanted to talk to me, he said that. He also called his ship with a name.", Chris looked out the window as if the Earth would show him a board with Calix's ship's name written on it.

"And you decided to tell us about that now?", Ryan snarled at Chris. 

"We all had a whole conversation down there. Why didn't you tell us that before?", Emily questioned in a strict tone.

Chris threw his hands in the air, "What? I thought it was a ship, a normal one that we see in the harbors and sea. I didn't know he meant a spaceship.", he was a bit upset at the fact that everyone was starting to get a little mad at him and not focusing on their inescapable predicament.

"Wait a minute.", Ryan suddenly had a look of realization, "If that thing is Earth, if we're in space, and if we're standing inside a spaceship, does that mean that thing is an alien?", he pointed to Klinion. 

As much as Ryan's statement was, it made them all uneasy to believe it to be true. They all stared at Klinion and in return there was an innocent smile on its face. They were getting tired of the unforeseen surprises as none of them were in their favor.

"We should find our way back home as soon as possible.", Ayesha stepped in before an argument could arise and Chris was thankful for that.

"What are you all doing in my Main Deck?"

All of their heads whipped back at the deep masculine voice. Calix. He was standing at the entrance, Klinion was floating beside him. Jane, Arjun, Ryan and Chris knew that voice but the other three girls didn't know that. Yuina was not closer to them, she was standing in front of one of the left side glass windows, gazing out at the dark sky. 

"Yuina, come here!", Emily called out, after seeing their captor for the first time. 

Even though he didn't look that intimidating as they expected, his presence just made Emily, Ayesha and Yuina feel anxious. Ayesha signaled Yuina to run to them and Yuina immediately ran and hid behind Emily and Ayesha.