Chapter 2

August 28th, 2017. 7.15 pm. London, England.

Emily came back home from her college. She parked her car, which was technically her mom's but she used it when her mom didn't use it. She got out of the car while reaching for her bag in the passenger seat and she felt something small hitting at the back of her right shoulder but before she could see what it was, she was pushed into an unconscious state. 

Calix came out of his hiding place, which was the tree at the side of Emily's house after her disappearance. He has been waiting for her there as Tick showed him that she was returning home.

"Well, that was easy.", he said to himself and decided that instead of talking to his targets, he could just knock them out and teleport them. 
______________

August 28th, 2017. 10.30 pm. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. 

Calix was waiting to separate Ayesha from her family. They all were sitting on the lawn, chatting and laughing, except for Ayesha who was silently drawing on her notebook. Calix saw how calm and collected she was, not interacting with anyone but listening and observing while drawing with a smile. 

After an hour of waiting impatiently, Calix saw the family members walking back into their house, getting ready for bed. "Aish, come on, it's time for bed. Come on in.", Malik, Ayesha's father, called her.

"Just ten more minutes, baba. I'm almost finished.", Ayesha replied politely, without taking her eyes away from her notebook. Her father left her in peace and went inside. 

Calix moved a little out of the shadows and he threw the disk at Ayesha. For a second, she saw the shadow of a man before she felt something on her and she slipped into unconsciousness. She was transported from her place too as she was covered in a pinkish white shield.
_____________________

Calix came back to the ship and saw the two men and the three girls, lying unconscious in the cell that he teleported them to.

The disks were interlinked with the cells and whatever object he threw the disks at, it would be teleported to respective interlinked cells. Klinion was piloting the ship and the ship was going to India, at least that's what Calix was thinking but Klinion skipped the current target and drove towards Japan. 

Calix was staring at the unconscious bodies. He came to Earth, particularly to this time period, with an idea that capturing these people would be so hard, given that they are supposed to be invincible heroes, but it was easier than he thought. An unpleasant surprise was all he felt, after seeing these people with no skill, normal life and he started to question whether he was targeting the right people. He started to think about each of them while standing in front of their cells. 

He started to think while standing before Ryan, who was sprawled out in an uncomfortable position, 'Ryan seemed like a lonely man with a boring life and I'm surprised when I heard him talk about Jane. Maybe they know each other.'

Then he saw Jane, 'She is quite a fighter but still that won't be enough.'

He walked to Chris's cell, 'Christopher is different. He looked calm at first but then he panicked but nonetheless, I liked his approach.' 

Then slowly stepping towards Ayesha's cell, he saw the open notebook she was drawing in. His eyes gleamed in amazement when he saw what she was drawing. It was an exact drawing of her family's evening gathering. Calix was there too, watching them enjoying their evening and what he saw was exactly drawn by her.