Pokémon Lockdown Episode 13: Turf War

FADE IN:

EXT. Southeast District City Streets – Day

With only five days remaining before the Pokémon League Regional Championship begins. At the break of dawn, Cassie and Gen were on their way to confront the turf leader of the southeast district. Following their departure from the subway train, they would proceed to the designated location to battle them.

CASSIE (CONFINDENT)

"We're definitely going to breeze through this."

GEN

"Someone seems rather confident."

Gen and Twil look at her.

CASSIE

"How could I not be? We only got three turf leaders left before we can see the mayor. And from how Vance describes this guy, we should have no problem taking him down."

GEN

"Ugh, Carter was the one that described the guy. Vance just only agreed with him."

CASSIE

"Well, I consider Vance a more of reliable source than Carter. Besides, we shouldn't have much trouble with our added teammate, right?"

Gen took out Dragonite's pokéball.

CUT TO:

INT. PR Warehouse Lobby Room – Flashback

GEN (SHOCKED)

"Wait are you serious!?"

JOYCE

"I'm not going to say it again. Besides with him in that new form, I obviously can't put him on the market now."

Joyce handed Gen Dragonite's pokéball.

JOYCE

"After all he was originally your Pokémon."

GEN

"Spear is gonna need a dragon type to keep his image, you know."

Gen takes the ball while he chuckles.

JOYCE

"That doesn't sounds like my problem."

GEN

"Thanks Joyce."

Gen smiled as he looks down at Dragonite's pokéball.

CUT TO:

EXT. Southeast District City Streets – Day

CASSIE

"It was nice of Joyce to give back your Dragonite. With him on our team, will see the mayor in no time."

Cassie addressed Gen as they were about to reach their destination. As they turn the corner, the building where the turf leader was located would suddenly explode. The danger prompted a rapid response as individuals and Pokémon alike hurriedly fled, resulting in a state of confusion and panic. Cassie heard ringing in her ears as she scanned the scene and witnessed the chaos amidst the smoke.

GEN

"Cassie... Cassie... Cassie!"

Gen was trying to get her attention by calling out to her.

GEN

"We're heading back it's too dangerous. Come on Twil"

Gen lends a hand to Cassie, helping her to her feet, and then the three of them make their way out of the area.