Pokémon Lockdown Episode 9: A Stimulating Battle

FADE IN:

INT. East District Nightcare Floor 2 – Night

A female DJ would walk up on stage holding the mic as she talks to the audience of the club.

FEMALE DJ

"My fellow freaks of the night, we have quite the show for you. As our lovely lady Madame Tifa will be facing off against the Rising Star challenger Cassie. Hope you're excited about this hot tension action, as the first battle is about to begin."

Everything in the club had gone to a halt as all the patrons were glued to the screen as they spectate the first battle. The DJ would soon start playing heart bumping music as the dance floor starts to light up.

TIFA

"Let's give these folks a show my darling lopunny. Use quick attack."

Her Pokémon making the rabbit Pokémon spring into the fight as it charged toward Twil.

CASSIE

"Quick Twil, dodge her and use hyper voice."

Cassie quickly responds as she covers her ears, Twil would barely dodge the strike the lopunny threw. Jumping to the side and lets out a loud echoey shout into the lopunny's ear. This would hurt Tifa's Pokémon as it covers its ears from the loud sound. Tifa would be affected by the noise too, making her quickly cover her ears.

TIFA

"Lopunny use payback!"

Tifa yelled to her Pokémon. Which Lopunny could hear despite the ringing in her ears. Lopunny would then kick Twil before she had the chance to land back on the ground. Making her fly across from lopunny creating a bit of distance between the two.

CASSIE

"Twil, are you okay?"

Twil would slowly stand back up taking heavy damage from that kick. But she wasn't out of the fight yet.

TIFA

"Well, I must say you got quite the strong Pokémon."

Tifa, now able to hear again was rather impressed. Believing that a kick from her thick thigh lopunny would finish Twil.

TIFA

"Lopunny, why don't we give our guess, an entertaining dance? Use sexual entertainment."

CASSIE

"Sexual what?"

Cassie was confused. However, understanding the order the rabbit Pokémon would soon begin to dance with an odd rhythm that had her starting to shake her rump from side to side matching the beat of the music. Tifa would soon join her Pokémon as they both started twerking. Making both Cassie and Twil look confused as they did this in the middle of a battle.

FEMALE DJ

"Oh my, it seems that Madame Tifa and her Pokémon are giving our viewers quite the show. Truly she is a crowd-pleaser."

The DJ commentates, while the crowd below cheer and get excited watching them dance. They could be heard on the second floor.

CASSIE (FLUSTERED)

"Will you take this seriously?! I don't want to be staring at both of your butts all day!"

Cassie yelled out feeling flustered, the disrespect she was getting from this woman was infuriating.

CASSIE

"Twil, use shadow huh?"

Twil couldn't help but feel confused as she seems to be compelled to try and mimic the dance.