Pokémon Lockdown Episode 16: The Pokémon Bonding Link Part 1

FADE IN:

11 years ago, the city of Solitaire was quite a refined and peaceful place. The small city was peaceful, with no crime or criminal activity. In the central district, there existed a small orphanage that was under the protection of Mayor Paulmer. While most children were running around playing, their laughter filled the air. Two youngsters were looking at a book that showed the many different regions around the world.

INT. Central District Orphanage – Day (Flashback)

HOLLY

"Wow! The Kalos region looks so pretty. I would love to climb their very tall tower."

GEN

"It looks nice, I guess."

The young boy looked uninterested.

HOLLY

"Then what place would you want to visit Gen?"

The young girl looked up at him.

GEN

"I guess the Johto region looks pretty cool. They even got a big tower that you could probably climb too, Holly."

HOLLY

"I guess you're right. It has a nice beautiful tower I would like to climb up."

GEN

"You sure like to climb up towers."

HOLLY

"That's because I want to see all that's out there in a high place. Any place that's high where I can see the whole view of the world is a place I want to be."

Holly smiled; she then turns the page of the book.

HOLLY

"My favorite place that I want to climb is Mt. Silver. It's said to be the highest mountain in its region you'll be able to see both Kanto and Johto from there."

With excitement, she grabs the book, presenting it to Gen with a wide smile.

GEN

"I'm pretty sure the book is just making it sound cool. I don't really think it's true."

Holly couldn't help but pout when Gen made that comment.

VANCE

"Of course you would be a stick in the muk. You find anything unbelievable to be not true."

A young Vance along with a young Wix standing beside him walks up to them.

GEN

"What was that?"

Gen gets up and glares at Vance.

VANCE

"Mad because it's true? You always do you think things are unbelievable."

Vance glares back.

GEN

"I find it unbelievable that Wix sticks around with a jerk like you."

Staring intensely at each other, the two boys exchanged sparks that crackled in the air.

WIX (NERVOUS)

"P-please don't fight you guys."

Holly grabbed the book and swung it, landing a solid hit on top of Gen's head.

GEN

"Ow! What was that for?"

Gen covers the bump on his head and looks at Holly.