Pokémon Lockdown Episode 24: Goodbye Solitaire City

FADE IN:

Gen would stare down Evolnort with a cold glare. While Evolnort smiles back as his Metagross protected him.

CASSIE (SCOLDING)

"Gen! Are you crazy? You shouldn't have done that."

But Gen was silent, not really listening to her words. Cassie couldn't help but notice the intense look in his eyes.

CASSIE (CONCERNED)

Gen?

MAYOR EVOLNORT

"Such an emotional response number 7. You always preform actions without thinking. I suppose number 13 had a bit of struggle pairing up with you."

Evolnort shakes his head. Dragonite would perform extreme speed to tackle Evolnort, but he was once again saved by his Metagross who guards against the hit.

GEN

"Cassie, you stay out of this."

Gen walks forward and releases Lucario to battle. Dragonite unleashed its powerful Dragon Rush, relentlessly assaulting Metagross as it maintained a vigilant defense. Metagross was taking heavy damage from the onslaught. With a sudden burst of strength, Metagross forcefully pushed Dragonite, creating a gap between the two. But would soon be hit on top of the head by an aura sphere from Lucario. Metagross would be knocked down, barely able to pick himself back up. Lucario would then come down hard on Metagross, slamming a light blue bone energy staff on its head. Lucario would then proceed to whale on Metagross with her rapid fired fist using close combat, beating Metagross mercilessly till it was no longer conscious.

CASSIE

"Gen, call Lucario off. It's over!"

GEN

"Lucario."

Lucario would stop and get away from Metagross. The dents Lucario made on Metagross's head was easily seen. Gen would have his eyes stare at Evolnort.

MAYOR EVOLNORT

"Simply remarkable. You were able to link with both of your pokémon simultaneously. My Metagross simply stood no chance. Excellent work number 7. I know my other pokémon stand no chance against you. I give up."

Evolnort smiles as he returned his pokémon. Gen would stay silent as his hair covers his face hiding his emotion.

GEN

"Lucario... Dragonite."

The two pokémon would then begin to charge up their attack. Dragonite open his mouth ready to fire another hyper beam, while Lucario creates a massive aura sphere.

GEN

(To Evolnort)

"The only thing you are going to give up is your life."

MAYOR EVOLNORT

"Heh, I have no regrets. I have seen the results of my work at first hand."

Evolnort still smiled even at the face of his doom. Gen gritted his teeth as he simply hated the look of satisfaction on Evolnort's face. As soon as he was about to give his pokémon the command. Cassie stood in between them and Evolnort, stretching her arms out protecting the man. This surprises everyone making Dragonite and Lucario pull back from their attacks.

MAYOR EVOLNORT

"You've done enough, Gen."

Cassie looks at him.

GEN

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Cassie?"

CASSIE