Pokémon Lockdown Episode 10: Advancing to the Next Level

FADE IN:

INT. Solitaire City's Streets – Day

As the city's streets were busy like always. The morning daily challenger report played up on a building TV monitor.

WENDY

"Good morning people of Solitaire City. Your one and only cute city announcer, Wendy Interview is here to give you the latest city update news of our local challengers. Lately we've been getting more and more challengers over the past three days, as Juggernaut Bulk had taken on a squad of newcomers at his Machoke Slam Bar yesterday. However, none could last a minute against the hulking turf leader and his tough team of Pokémons, as they pummel through the competition. In other news, over at west city district. Turf leader Spear has issued a requirement condition, that all new challengers must have defeated at least one turf leader before facing him. It seems our dragon master wants challengers worthy of his time. Lastly, our two rising stars Cassie and Gen have been building up their reps yet again. As over at Nightcare, Madam Tifa and her sexy Pokémon have been beaten by Cassie in a heated tantalizing battle. With such skill to take on four of the turf leaders in less than a week, will these two make it to the top? I'll be to first to report the progress of these two and other juicy news along the way."

CUT TO:

Vance looking up listening to the report, with his Mightyena at his side as they stand next to a crowd of people.

RANDOM GUY 1

"Man, it sounds like those two are unbeatable."

RANDOM GIRL

"Do you think they'll be the first to get a request from the mayor?"

RANDOM GUY 2

"I heard they took down a group of guys that tried to battle them. Only used one Pokémon to do it."

RANDOM GUY 3

"Rumors has it that Cassie chick show off more than her skills at Nightcare, if you know what I'm saying, hehe."

Discussing was brewing within the crowd while Vance focus on the monitor.

VANCE

"Let's go, Mightyena."

The two begin to walk off away.

CUT TO:

INT. PR Warehouse Lobby Room – Day

CASSIE (ENTHUSIASTIC)

"Okay, everyone. We're almost done with our morning workout. We'll end things off with some light cool down hopping for one minute. All right, follow me. And one and two and one and two."

Cassie would begin jumping as the small group of Pokémon and Wix that were lined up in front of her follow her direction and started jumping as well.

CUT TO:

Joyce resting against a pillar smoking a cigarette while observing the scene.

GEN

"What the heck is going on? You got Cassie working the Pokémon out now?"

Gen walked up to Joyce. He too would catch a glimpse at what was happening.

JOYCE

"She insisted. She wanted to do something for these Pokémon since there wasn't much for them to do."

Joyce answered before taking a puff from her cigarette.

JOYCE

"I'm grateful for it, of course. If they end up getting stronger, I can raise the rental payment for them. Gonna need it when all those people lose their Pokémon and need protection. You two somehow got a bunch of people starting to take on the turf leaders themselves, to make it up in the city."