Pokémon Lockdown Episode 8: Going to Nightcare

FADE IN:

INT. PR Warehouse Lobby Room – Day

CASSIE

"I can't believe you really just said that."

Cassie was sitting on a chair as she looks over at Gen with a look of shock. As the two were having their conversation in the lobby area.

GEN

"What? I'm just being honest."

Gen lays down on the couch with Twil laying on his stomach.

CASSIE

"I'll have you know that she's a well-respected Pokémon trainer that was top class in her generation. And is a role model to future Pokémon trainers. The great Cynthia is not overrated."

Cassie crossed her arms as she glares over at Gen.

GEN

"The fact that you have to put a title for her name only proves my point. I just don't think she's that great. Let's be real, if it wasn't for that cheap Spiritomb the rest of her team would be a total joke. Especially her Garchomp."

Gen looks back over at Cassie.

CASSIE

"Such blasphemy that I hear coming from you right now."

Cassie could only roll her eyes hearing this nonsense. Joyce would soon walk into the lobby as she leaves her office.

JOYCE

"Hey, you two have a job to do today. So, get off your lazy asses and deliver this package."

Joyce informs the two as she handed a package to Gen.

GEN

"Don't we only rent Pokémon here? Since when did we become a delivery service?"

Gen looks at Joyce.

JOYCE

"When I have a client that pays nicely for my services. Now quit your bitching and get moving you two."

CASSIE

"Where are we sending the package?"

JOYCE

"Over at Nightcare."

GEN

"Uh. You sure that's a good idea to send Cassie there with me?"

Gen takes the package from Joyce.

CASSIE

"What, is this place dangerous or something?"

Cassie looks over at Gen wondering what he meant by that.

JOYCE

"She's a big girl Gen. Besides, the turf leader is the owner of that joint so you two could kill two sparrows with one rock tomb."

Joyce pulls out a cigarette pack from her coat pocket to take a cigarette out. Gen sighs as he can't believe they were going to have to go to that place.

GEN

"Hope you're ready for an interesting battle, champ."

Gen looks over at Cassie.

CASSIE (CONCERN)

"I feel like I'm missing some major context here."

CUT TO:

EXT. East District City Streets – Night

A few hours later the two would travel over to the east district of the city.