Pokémon Lockdown Episode 18: The Pokémon Bonding Link Part 3

FADE IN:

INT. Evolnort's Mansion Basement – Day

The room would fall into complete silence, the aftermath of a resounding slap.

NURSE JOY (ANGRY)

"How could you let something like this happen?"

She glares at Professor Evolnort after hitting him across the face. Some of the Professor's assistances slowly approach to restrain Joy. But Evolnort would raise his hand stopping them.

PROFESSOR EVOLNORT (CALM)

"It is a terrible loss but it is something that happens in the life of Pokémon."

NURSE JOY (ANGRY)

"These children are under your protection. Yet you have them come back bleeding and bruised, scared for their lives. Not to mention the death of two children and their Pokémon. You sent them out into the woods to deal with such powerful Pokémon with no preparation. That was completely irresponsible."

PROFESSOR EVOLNORT (CALM)

"Nurse Joy, we were always told as children that there were powerful pokémon out there in the world and yet we still venture out and capture them. Society wouldn't be able to strive as it is now because of that. I like many other professors out in the world simply give the children their Pokémon to set out on the journey alone. I was quite aware of the casualties that may come along with it. You say that I'm irresponsible, but is it not safer that I have these children journey out on this small island rather than the big world itself?"

Joy remained quiet, unable to counter this argument.

PROFESSOR EVOLNORT

"I understand your anger. But please be reasonable and know that this is a moment that will inform the children that the world isn't always going to be safe for them. And all we can do is support them. We managed to recover the bodies of the children and Pokémon and will properly bury them."

To console Joy, Evolnort reaches out and rests his hand on her shoulder.

NURSE JOY

"I would like to request a ship back to Solitaire City by next week."

PROFESSOR EVOLNORT

"Of course, I'll have one prepared for you by then."

Joy would walk out of the room.

CUT TO:

EXT. Evolnort's Island Near the Mansion – Day

The next day, Gen and Twil were out in the field training. Gen's throws were fierce as he hurled rocks towards Twil. With quick reflexes, Twil skillfully sidestepped the attacks, swiftly closing the distance between her and Gen. Twi charged forward for a tackle, but Gen anticipated the move and skillfully dodged with a swift roll, narrowly escaping the attack. However, as Gen try to recover Twil quickly performs a second attack and tackles Gen. Making him fall on his back as the small Pokémon sits on top of him.

GEN

"Ow... Wasn't expecting that. Seems like you probably figured out quick attack. Looks like you're the winner of this round, Twil."

Gen raises her eyes to Twil, who was sporting a smug expression.

GEN

"Now get off me. We need to check up on Holly."

CUT TO:

EXT. Evolnort's Island Gravesite – Day

A few minutes later the two would see Holly along with Vance and Wix paying their respect to the fallen children's tombstones.