Pokémon Lockdown Episode 17: The Pokémon Bonding Link Part 2

FADE IN:

INT. Gen's Room – Day

The next day, Gen would find solace in his private room, resting on his bed. He didn't want to be around people while his injury was still healing. Isolated in his small cube room, he embraces the tranquility and lets his mind unwind. But that relaxation would be interrupted as soon as he hears a knock at the door.

HOLLY

"Gen! Are you up?"

On the opposite side of the door, she patiently waited for a reply. Gen would wake up, stretch his limbs, and then go open the door to see what Holly wanted.

GEN (SLIGHTLY ANNOYED)

"What do you want, Holly?"

HOLLY (EXCITED)

"You have to see this cute little trick Twil can do."

Holly holds Eevee in front of her to Gen.

GEN (CONFUSED)

"You named her Why?"

Gen tilted his head.

HOLLY

"No, Twil. Short for Twilight."

Holly clarified as she puts Eevee down.

GEN

"Why exactly did you nickname her that?"

HOLLY

"Well, when you were resting, we went to go see the sunset, secretly on the roof."

GEN (SCOLDING)

"Holly that was very dangerous you know."

HOLLY

"I know, but it was the best view that we could see the sunset from here."

GEN

"Seriously, your habit of climbing on stuff is dangerous."

Gen shakes his head.

HOLLY

"Anyway, the reason for the nickname is because Eevee got really excited at the moment the sun was going down into the water. Which was called the moment of Twilight. So, I named her Twil for short. She seems to like it very much. Don't you Twil?"

Holly looks down at Eevee, who responds with a cheerful meow.

GEN

"Okay, so what did you and Twil want to show me?"

Gen looks at them.

HOLLY

"Oh right. You're going to find this so funny."

Kneeling down, Holly playfully pokes at Twil's chest fur using a single finger.

HOLLY

"Ka-ching."

Twil would instantly stick her tongue out. Once Holly pulls her finger away Twil would put her tongue back in her mouth. They would then repeat the action, with Gen just looking dumbfounded at them.

HOLLY

"Pretty cute, right."

Holly looks up at Gen.

GEN

"I guess. But shouldn't we be more focused on teaching her to battle?"

Gen pointed out.

HOLLY

"Oh come on Gen we just got our Pokémon yesterday, we can't just toss them into a fight instantly."