Karate Love 1

Hey lovies! So this is a fun story I've been working on for a while now, and I thought I'd share it with my lovely friends here on wattpad.

It started off with just the first book, then I decided to make 2 more so yeah. The other 2 are certainly still in the making but I thought might as well go ahead and put the one that's finished on here.

I will admit the chapters are shorter than I normally make them. Hopefully as I'm putting them on here they'll get longer. Fingers crossed. There are some time jumps in here just so you know. I'm doing most of the book off memory so yeah. I did watch the movie for the big senses.

So I'm gonna tell you all the characters (for the first book) and their roles.
Characters:
Avery (Ave) Stamp: Daniel's best friend, who has a crush on him. Also helps train him.
Daniel LaRusso: Avery's best friend, who likes Avery. Learning karate to stop the rivalry between him and the Cobra Kai's
Eleaina (El) Stamp: Avery's cool older sister. Has coustidey over Avery, after their parents died.
Lucille LaRusso: Daniel's mother, friends with Eleaina.
Mr. Miyagi: Daniel's sensi, and a father to him. A family friend of Eleaina and Avery.
Ali Mills: Daniel and Avery's best friend.
Johnny Lawrence: Daniel's ememie. Also likes Avery.
Kreese: Cobra Kai sensi.

So yeah, I hope you guys enjoy. I love y'all so much! Now let's get into the book.

(I swear I can't do intro's 😭. Enjoy! Love y'all!)