From Our Own Shadows Finale

Eirin: Well, all three of you are going to have to take it easy for a while. Luckily, Udonge and (Y/N) can heal at a faster rate so you two will have a week to recover.

Marisa: ... And what about me?

Marisa sat in her seat with a cast wrapped around her left arm and held up by a sling along with multiple parts of her body wrapped in bandages.

Eirin: About ten weeks.

The blonde groaned as she slumped in her chair.

Eirin: Relax, I'll make sure to make a fresh batch of medicine that could speed up the recovery. It's still in its testing phase, so be warned.

Reisen: So what about work?

Eirin: Not to worry, you'll only be given lighter work than usual, but once you have e fully recovered, I will give you a lot more for a bit to make up how much you've missed.

(Y/N): Come on, you should take it easy on her. It wasn't exactly her fault that she was dragged into our mess in the first place. Besides, she helped out a lot in preventing something that could have potentially gotten out of control!

You only received a light glare from the lunarian, but in the end, she released a small sigh.

Eirin: *sigh* Fine. You're lucky that the princess has grown quite fond of you.

Reisen mentally sighed from the save and mouthed her thanks towards your direction, which you responded with a thumbs up. Both of you regained your composure when Eirin turned back with a few meds to hand out to everyone.

Eirin: Just don't let it get to your head.

(Y/N): You won't have much to worry about.

Eirin: I sure hope so. Now, be sure that all of you follow the instructions and take as needed or else you will be in for another visit.

Everyone agreed before being excused to leave the room. Your group walked out and made their way towards the front door to leave until Reisen was the first to speak.

Reisen: So I suppose this is goodbye for now.

(Y/N): Unfortunately, so buuut that doesn't mean I'm not going to stop by and visit!

Marisa: Probably to see the princess, ze~

You lightly shoved Marisa on her right shoulder, pushing her away for a moment, but she returned to your side while lightly laughing.

Marisa: Of course I'm also going to be here every once in a while as well! I really want to learn what I can from the doctor, ze!

Reisen: At least I'll have something to look forward to!

Eventually, you reached the door and said your goodbyes to the former lunarian to meet with Mokou. Said person has been patiently waiting behind a set of bamboos to avoid being seen by Kaguya.

Mokou: Ready to head out?

(Y/N): Yeah. I could definitely use a nap right now.

Marisa: I couldn't agree more. Oooh! How about we visit Reimu before going home?

(Y/N): Oh! That sounds like a good idea! First, we need to drop by Rinno's place to give him back this device.

As the three of you began walking across the bamboo forest, Mokou became curious about what you encountered in the youkai forest.

Mokou: Say... What did you fight out there? I saw the light show from all the way out here.

(Y/N): Erm, monster that can copy our appearances and some of our abilities. It wasn't exactly easy, especially when it turned into an even more gross version of itself... It was almost like it was showing everything that it copied all at once.