Prologue Part 2 - The Scarlet Devil Mansion Part 2

(Y/N): *yawns* Man, kind of hard to believe that I was out that late.

You awakened in your bed and quickly moved to ready yourself for the day. You picked your clothes from the dresser and decided to start your morning with a shower until a certain maid spoke up from her spot.

Sakuya: Never expected for you to visit the Hakurei Shrine Maiden.

The silver haired woman startled you as you dropped your clothing from the surprise visit.

(Y/N): How long have you been here?

Sakuya: Just before you awakened. I wanted to inform you that Miss Flandre wished to spend time with you today. She noticed that you were spending your free time outside and would like to accompany you.

(Y/N): Eh? Is she even allowed to leave the mansion?

Sakuya: Lady Remilia has given the approval as long as I am there to make sure nothing happens.

(Y/N): That's a little... Odd?

Sakuya: Believe me, even I was surprised myself yet she eventually gave in to her sibling's demand.

(Y/N): Huh, well okay! Honestly, I was only going to visit Reimu again since she wanted to hear the rest of my story.

Sakuya: Oh? And what story might that be?

(Y/N): Just about how I showed up here and how I met all of you. I originally went there to seek out some advice since it kind of feels like that we've been cooped in here after that whole "incident".

Both you and the maid took a moment of comfortable silence in order to reminisce about the past.

Sakuya: Hmm, it feels as if the events took place just yesterday...

Flashback

(Y/N): Easy, don't worry I got you.

You had arrived in time to save Sakuya as she was defeated by the Hakurei Shrine Maiden, Reimu. Luckily, you were able to catch Sakuya as body nearly hit the floor.

Sakuya: You took your time... (Y/N)...

(Y/N): Sorry, I was unlucky and ended up getting knocked out early but... I think I'm ready this time.

Sakuya: We're counting on you...

(Y/N): Rest easy, I can handle the rest.

End of Flashback

For some unknown reason, you watched as the maid lightly blushed in embarrassment at the thought of you saving her during the incident.

(Y/N): So what are you thinking about?

Sakuya: It's nothing to worry about, finish getting yourself ready for the day. Breakfast will be ready in thirty minutes.

The silver haired woman quickly exited the room, leaving you to pick up where you left off.

Twenty Minutes Later

Once you were fully dressed, after showering, you proceeded to make your way towards the dining hall. Along the way, you greeted the fairy maids as they began their day with work.

At some point, spotted Remilia walking in the opposite direction of the dining hall, along with a woman with blonde hair. Out of instinct, you lightly bowed to the vampire as she simply walked by without saying a word. Meanwhile, the blonde woman stopped as she decided to gently place a hand on the side of your face.

Blonde Woman: My~ I never knew someone like you was being kept in here~

Remila: Leave him be.

The woman simply giggled in response as she removed her soft hand from your cheek and the both of them continued to walk across the halls. You were quite stumped from the interaction although, you never realized that your heart was beating much faster than normal. Was it because the woman's beauty left you quite nervous? Or perhaps you felt a frightening aura from her teasing?