Kent Farm

Clark was in shock but it made sense because it did explain where all of the extra power was coming from. Minerva gave him a minute before speaking "we have to go." Together they suited up before taking off towards Russia where the others had found Steppenwolf. 

***********

Russia

The others had just landed and gotten off only to watch as Bruce flew to his position in their plan and fired at the shield dome. Bruce managed to get in with the plane and knocked the protective dome down. Steppenwolf sent para demons after him as the other heroes headed inside. 

Diana looked to the sky and prayed that Clark and Minerva were coming. Bruce took the car and launched bullets at everything that moved. He led the demons away from the reactor. The others joined Bruce as they launched themselves at the reactor walls. They landed as Arthur launched at para demons. Victor blasted everything that moved and Diana swung her sword at all of them. 

All of the Justice League members that were there minus Flash and Bruce ended up in front of Steppenwolf as Arthur and Victor combined their powers to knock Steppenwolf back. Diana moved forward as Steppenwolf got back up "tell me Amazon. Why did you abandon your own sisters only to cast your lot with these creatures clinging to their puny lives? You weren't there to protect them from me and sadly you could have." 

Diana was pissed and launched herself at him allowing Victor to get close to the Mother Boxes. Barry built up the charge as Steppenwolf grabbed onto Victor stopping him from speaking. Diana saw it and banged her gauntlet against her shield amplifying the blast and causing the bridge to collapse knocking them all down. 

Victor flew back up to the Mother Boxes and Steppenwolf tried to follow him but as he did Diana lassoed him and with the help of Arthur yanked him back down. Steppenwolf knocked both of them down and jumped back up just as Victor attached himself to the Mother Boxes. Steppenwolf circled Victor and brought the axe down but it didn't hit Victor instead it hit none other than Superman. 

He looked at Steppenwolf "not impressed." He then froze the axe of Steppenwolf and caused it to shatter. Steppenwolf stared in disbelief before Clark kicked him back as he created space between Steppenwolf and Victor. 

Steppenwolf got back up and stared at Superman. It was then that he noticed the second figure landing beside the Kryptonian. He scoffed "another Amazon?" 

Clark let Minerva take this as she spoke "not just another Amazon." Minerva allowed the power of a goddess to flow through her and she glowed gold. As the light died down, her outfit changed and she was now dressed like Athena. 

Diana and Arthur who had gotten back up stared in shock

Diana and Arthur who had gotten back up stared in shock. Diana gasped "that's the armor of Athena, the goddess of war." Both heroes and Clark smirked as they saw the hesitation on Steppenwolf's face. 

Steppenwolf gasped in shock "how is this possible? Gods don't exist in this world anymore." 

"You're right," Minerva spoke loudly. "Gods don't exist but when you are the reincarnation of the Goddess of War, the rules change." With that, both Kryptonian and Goddess charged at Steppenwolf. Clark shot his head vision while Minerva released a blast of energy knocking Steppenwolf down to the bottom again. 

Diana released more energy and Arthur hit him with his trident. Clark slammed Steppenwolf into a wall before heat-visioning him again this time taking his horn. 

Diana, Minerva, and Arthur jumped back up to the bridge as Victor connected. Diana looked at her sister and nodded glad to have her back. They all then turned as a portal seemed to be opening. Diana readied her sword along with Minerva and Arthur who readied his trident. 

The portal cleared and revealed to be Darkseid on the other side. Minerva snarled and glared at him. All of them minus Victor, Bruce, and Barry put themselves between the portal and the boxes ready to fight to the last breath. 

Victor started to separate the boxes and called "Superman." Clark flashed to Victor and used his strength to throw the boxes away from each other as Steppenwolf stared in disbelief. 

Arthur stabbed Steppenwolf with his trident and lifted him in the air, Clark launched himself at him and punched him towards the portal. Minerva and Diana nodded to each other and launched into the air raising their swords and bringing them down on Steppenwolf's neck severing his head. 

Steppenwolf's body landed on the ground in front of them while his head rolled through the portal and was stopped by Darkseid's foot. Minerva and Diana landed on the ground and stared through the portal at Darkseid as did the others. Darkseid glared right back at the group that was daring him to come through. 

As the portal closed Darkseid was in disbelief that he had lost the same world not once but twice. 

Meanwhile, all of the heroes climbed out of the reactor and stood together. Wonder Woman, Lady Pegasus/Athena, Aquaman, Flash, Cyborg, Superman, and Batman. No villain would ever dare challenge them for fear of their own life. 

***********

Metropolis/Gotham/Greece

As they all went back to their own lives, Minerva and Clark got married, Diana and Minerva stayed close to each other and never abandoned each other. 

One thing was for sure they may live separate lives but they would always come back to each other when they were needed. If any of them called, the others would show up no questions asked. It's what made them powerful. It's what made them the Justice League. 

Author's Note: Well, there it is the end of Minerva Prince's story. I hope you enjoyed the story and loved her as much as I did. This is only part of the Heroverse so there will be more heroes to love and cry with.