Minerva smiled at her mother and aunt before heading out of the citadel and meeting her younger cousin. Donna stared at Minerva "are you leaving like Diana?"

Minerva looked down at her sister with sad eyes knowing that once she left and met her soulmate she most likely wouldn't be coming back home like her sister had decided when she finished her mission. She smiled sadly at her younger cousin "yes." She kneeled down in front of her "Doe, promise me that you will be strong and protect our family and our home." 

"I promise," Diana spoke without hesitation. 

Minerva smiled "thank you and remember no matter where I go you will always be my cousin." She smiled at that before I took off and headed away from the only island that I had ever called home. 

Minerva flew through the skies using the powers the Pegasus armor gave her. She smiled as the blue light surrounded her and protected her as she used her wings. 

Minerva thought about what her mother had said about the armor and how there was an antithesis to the Pegasus armor. The son of Ares who held the Phoenix armor. He was rumored to be ruthless and hadn't been seen in over three decades. He would probably be even more ruthless considering his father had been killed and by her sister no less.

Minerva thought about her sister Diana who had left years before to stop Ares with the Wonder Woman armor. At the time, Minerva felt jealous that her younger sister was leaving before her but now she realized that she really hadn't been ready. She was proud of her sister who had stopped Ares but knew that she had lost a lot in exchange. 

As Minerva was landing near the Kent family house, Clark Kent was discovering his family's temple in the ice. He walked around and discovered the hologram of a man. The man looked at Clark "my name is Jor-El." 

Clark was stunned "like Kal-El. That's my name." 

"Kal-El," the man spoke. "It is." 

Clark almost couldn't stop the questions from escaping his mouth. "Where did I come from? Why did you send me here?" 

"You came from Krypton," Jor-El spoke as more holograms appeared behind him showing the story that Jor-El was telling. "A world with a much harsher environment than Earth's. Long ago in an era of expansion, our race spread out through the stars seeking new worlds to settle upon. This scout ship was one of the thousands launched into the void. We built outposts on other planets using great machines to change the environment to our needs." 

Clark watched as the holograms illustrated the story being told. "For 100,000 years our civilization flourished, accomplishing wonders." 

Clarke looked at Jor-El "what happened?" 

"Artificial population control was established." Jor-El sighed and looked pained. "The outposts on space exploration were abandoned. We exhausted our natural resources. As a result, our planet's core became unstable. Eventually, our planet's military leader General Zod, attempted a coup. But by then it was too late." Jor-El looked at Clark "your mother and I foresaw the coming calamity, and we took certain steps to ensure your survival." 

Clark looked at his father "why didn't you come with me?" 

"We couldn't," Jor-El spoke. "As much as we wanted to. Your mother Lara and I were the product of our planet's failings just like Zod. Our fates were tied to our world's." 

"So I'm alone?" 

"No," Jor-El walked to Clark. "You're as much a child of Earth now as you are of Krypton. You can embody the best of both worlds." Suddenly lights turned on revealing a blue spandex suit with a red cape and the shape of an S on the suit. "The people of Earth are different from us it's true but, ultimately, I believe that's a good thing. They won't make the same mistakes we did. Not if you guide them, Kal. Not if you give them hope. Embodied within that hope is the fundamental belief in the potential of every person to be a force for good. That's what you can bring them." 

Clark looked at the suit and sighed before placing it on his body. He walked out of the doors and stopped knowing that if he revealed himself like this then he couldn't go back. He walked to the sun soaking in the sun that he now knew gave him his powers. 

He looked up and pushed off from the ground bursting into the air. He smiled as he finally for the hang of flying in the air and loved how free he felt. He headed for home. When he got there, he saw someone by his father's grave. She had long black hair and an hourglass figure, and when she turned around he noticed she had brown eyes. 

For some reason, he felt attracted to her. Like, she was the answer to every question he had ever asked. He walked up to her "what are you doing here?" 

She looked at him "I'm here to lend you my help Kal-El." Clark looked at her confused but she continued talking "I know who you are. My name is Minerva Prince from the island of Themyscira. I'm an Amazon." 

Clark stared at her "an Amazon?" 

"Yes," she nodded as she looked at him. "I am the daughter of Zeus blessed by many other gods. I am essentially a super soldier with more power." 

Clark nodded "why do I feel comfortable with you?" 

Minerva looked at him "because we're soulmates."