That night Batman chased the truck through the port which carried one of the only things that was suspected of being able to hurt the god known as Superman. Bullets flew at him and the car before a missile did as well causing the car to fly out of control and hit the wall before bursting into flames. Footsteps approached and Batman looked to see Lady Pegasus and Superman. Superman spoke harshly "the bat is dead." 

Bruce jolted awake realizing that it was just a dream but fearing it nonetheless. He looked at the screen which was playing the news with the idea that both Superman and Lady Pegasus might make an appearance. He jolted when he saw a previous Wayne employee who was paralyzed. 

Just then there were cheers across the screen "Superman and Lady Pegasus are here. They are actually at the capital." Lady Pegasus was in full armor with her wings out holding her weight as Superman was next to her. 

They slowly landed and Bruce watched them as they looked at each other. Lady Pegasus looked back at the crowd but Bruce could tell that she looked angry at them. Superman pulled her back and kept her next to him. They turned and together headed into the capital building. 

Bruce couldn't help but admire how strong they looked especially together as they walked hand in hand. It was almost like they were getting the strength from each other. He watched as the two superheroes walked into the silence that was in the senate committee room and walked to the stand. He then watched as minutes later, the capital building exploded. 

Meanwhile, Lex Luthor everyone's least favorite person in the world had found the ship and was assuming control of it. He removed General Zod's body and bled into it before ordering the ship to start the process. 

Bruce Wayne decrypted file after file in the Batcave from the Luthor building and gasped when he saw the woman he had met at the gala. He then noticed another file that matched the woman. It was from 1918. 

Meanwhile, Martha Kent left the bar and was surrounded before being taken hostage while Batman was armored up and had created a staff out of the stolen Kryptonite. He intended to kill Superman and Lady Pegasus and he didn't particularly care in which order it happened. 

All the while Minvera Prince had walked to the store and was taken by someone. She fainted as they put her in the helicopter and then woke minutes later. Her Amazon DNA ran through the drug quickly. She sat up still groggy and looked out the window. They came to a stop on the helipad and the door opened as the men who took her pushed her out. 

She thought about letting the Pegasus out but before she could do that someone spoke from behind her "hello Minerva or should I say Lady Pegasus." 

She turned around to see Lex Luthor. She gasped "why? Why do you hate us so much?" 

He grinned maniacally "you'll find out." She screamed as he pushed her over the edge of the pad. She fell for less than a second when Clark appeared under her. She smiled as they landed on the ground. Clark looked at her "I love you." 

She smiled "I love you too." 

Clark flew up to meet Lex who was calmly sitting there. He looked at Lex "I'll bring you in without breaking you which is more than you deserve." 

Lex laughed "what we call god depends upon our tribe Clark Kent. Because God is tribal. God takes sides. I figured out way back, that if God is all-powerful, he cannot be all good."  Clark was honestly wondering if this guy had escaped from the nut house. "And if he is all good then he can not be all-powerful. Neither can you. They need to see the fraud you are. The blood on your hands."

Clark looked at him confused "what have you done?" 

"And tonight," Lex spoke as he looked at the man known as a god. "they will. Because you, my friend have a date. You will fly to him and you will battle him to the death." Clark turned around suddenly having a really bad feeling about what Lex was talking about. "Black and Blue. Fight Night! The greatest gladiator match in the history of the world. God versus man. Day versus night. Son of Krypton versus Bat of Gotham." 

"You think I'll fight him for you?" 

"No," Lex spoke as he moved around Clark. "I think you'll fight him for her." He tossed pictures of Martha to Clark who looked ready to burn him. Lex looked at him "you make a move to burn me and your mother dies." 

Clark watched as Lex left knowing that he'd been back into a corner and he had no choice. He flew down to Minerva. Minerva looked at Clark confused "he has my mother. In order for her to live, I have to kill Batman." Minerva's eyes widened but before she could say a thing Clark took off. 

Meanwhile, Diana Prince had just sat down in her apartment when she got an email from Bruce Wayne telling her he had cracked the hard drive. Diana clicked on what Bruce had sent her and gasped as she saw the picture of herself from 1918. She then looked at the dashboard with a bunch of symbols. She recognized her own double W's. She then noticed a c with a dot in it, a lightning bolt, a capital A without the crossbar, an S symbol, and a pegasus symbol. 

She clicked on the pegasus symbol and her eyes widened in shock as she saw the videos of her sister in the pegasus armor. "Minerva," she spoke in disbelief. She then clicked on the lightning bolt and saw someone move at the speed of light. Another had the power of water, one became part cyborg, and another was none other than Superman. Diana quickly grabbed her jacket and raced out of the apartment.