Metropolis

All of the Justice League landed at the memorial to Lady Pegasus and looked on in shock and disbelief as Minerva Prince herself stood there. She turned around and faced them. Diana smiled teary-eyed "she's back." 

Clark stared at his soulmate in awe, in disbelief that this crazy idea had actually worked. However, as he stared at her, he noticed something different in her eyes. Something was wrong.  She moved forward as she eyed them all before Victor's auto-defense system attacked.

Clark and Diana watched as Minerva moved out of the way and then revealed blue magic in her hand launching it at Victor and knocking him back. Diana looked at her sister as she armored up allowing the Pegasus to envelop her. Diana looked at Clark "when did she get the necklace back?" 

Clark revealed the necklace he still wore and kept hidden "she didn't." Diana and Clark turned back to Minerva. Clark finally spoke to Minerva "Please, Minerva you're my soulmate. I love you." 

"And you're my sister," Diana joined in with Clark basically pleading with their loved one to listen. 

Minerva looked at the two of them. "Why in the bloody hell would I fall in love with a man like you? And why in hell would I care about you even if you are my sister?" 

It was then that Clark figured it out. Her blank face, her willingness to attack them. "She came back wrong. She doesn't have any emotions." Diana, Arthur, Clark, and Victor attacked together but she matched them blasting them with energy and power that they had no idea where she had gotten it from. 

She dispatched all of them. They then saw Bruce land on the grass. Apparently, Minerva saw him as well because her attention turned to him. Clark saw the look on her face and knew that Bruce was in for a beating. Victor moved to stop her first but she just slammed him into the ground and threw him away. 

Arthur and Barry launched at her as well but she sidestepped Barry causing him to take out Arthur. She continued moving towards Bruce which made Diana and Clark look at each other before launching themselves in between the two. 

Minerva stopped as she stared at them. Clark looked at her "please don't make us do this, Minerva." Minerva moved forward and took Clark first meeting him head on and using her energy to render him weak and powerless. She turned to Diana next and stopped her from clanging her bracelets together and then threw her to the ground. 

Minerva then hovered in the air as she made her way closer to Bruce. He gulped and looked at her "Minerva." He didn't get a chance to say anything else before Minerva blasted him with energy shoving him into a police car and making a dent in it. 

Clark got up to go after her again but she turned in time to catch him. She then stopped and stared. Clark noticed that she was looking at his neck. The necklace of a Pegasus that he wore had fallen out of his suit in the fight and was now lying against his chest. 

Minerva stared at it as Clark watched her. He watched as the recognition returned to her eyes and her emotions returned as well. She looked up at Clark with tears pooling in her eyes. "I'm sorry," she whispered before she fainted. Clark sped forward and grabbed her before she could hit the ground. 

Clark flew off with her needing to let her rest and heal away from the others. Diana watched knowing that her sister was in good hands with her soulmate. The rest of the Justice League then noticed the beam that was heading straight for STAR Labs. Diana looked at Victor "the box." 

They rushed to the lab and Victor gasped as Steppenwolf appeared in the containment facility with his father. Victor turned to his father and saw the trigger to try and destroy the box. He screamed "No!" but his father didn't listen. 

The laser turned on as Victor was blasted out of the way. They noticed that Silas Stone was dead but the Mother Box had survived. Steppenwolf grabbed it and disappeared as they all stared in shock. 

Arthur looked at the others "his father is dead because of us. I told you waking that box was a stupid idea." 

Diana shook her head "we needed Lady Pegasus. We needed my sister." 

"I don't who that was," Arthur spoke as he looked around "but that wasn't Lady Pegasus." 

"Yes, it was" Diana argued. "She recognized Clark." 

Victor spoke "wait a minute. My father wasn't trying to destroy the box. He was trying to heat it. He made it the hottest thing on Earth which would blink off the charts." 

Bruce nodded "he sacrificed his life to mark that box. So let's go find it." 

***********

Kent Farm

Clark set Minerva down still in complete disbelief that she was alive. He waited for a minute and then walked to his room and pulled out a box. It held a gorgeous ring that he had bought a while ago and hadn't expected to ever use it after she died. 

He heard her moving around and walked back into the room as she sat up. She held her head as all of the memories came rushing back in. She looked at Clark "I'm so sorry for everything that I did to all of you." 

Clark shrugged "hell, half of us are either gods or superhuman. The only thing that you injured was our pride." 

Clark looked at her as she chuckled and she felt him staring "why are you looking at me like that?" 

"I just," he shook his head. "I just never thought that I could have this again. After you sacrificed yourself for me. Which was idiotic by the way." Minerva nodded as Clark sighed "but I have a second chance and I'm not going to waste it so here it goes." 

Minerva looked at him confused as Clark pulled out the box he had been looking at. Minerva gasped as Clark spoke "Minerva Prince, before I met you I didn't believe in soulmates. I didn't believe that I could find someone perfect for me but I did. You have stood by me and hell you have sacrificed yourself for me. I learned what it was like to live without you once and I don't want to do it again. So, will you marry me?" 

Minerva felt the tears drip down her face as she nodded "yes, yes, of course, you idiot." She moved to kiss him before they pulled back and he slid the ring onto her hand. 

Clark looked at her "I hate to change the subject but we have a problem." 

"If you mean Steppenwolf I know." 

Clark looked confused "how?" 

"I met Athena when I was dead," Minerva started. "She offered to help bring me back if I took over her job." 

"You mean?" Clark spoke disbelieving what she was saying. 

Minerva nodded "yes, I am now the Goddess of War."