FEELINGS!!

~" My feelings are more stronger than you think"~
~" You never cared about my feelings, did you?"~

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Weekends were over. It was time for the same lame routine for the high schoolers.

" ah I hope y'all have enjoyed the weekend trip!" Mr. Han smiled as he spoke. "Yes sir!!" Everyone shouted in reply.

" now as you know your mid terms are near, you'll have to get prepare pretty well for it. I'll hand y'all these assignments. You have to complete it within next Friday with your assigned partners." The students growled in a resisting manner.  " stop it now! It's for a grade." Mr. Han handed everyone the pile of assignments.

" This is shit..." Han Seojun murmured under his breath while plopping his head on his crossed arms on the desk.

"Now I'll declare the pairs. Suah and Taehoon, Jukyung and Suho, Soojin and Minho, Seojun and Jayeun in group  A"

Seojun's head shot up on hearing the third pair.
' Soojin and.....Minho?' he thought looking completely terrified. " oh hell no this ain't happening for shit." He whispered yell thought some could hear him including Suho.

" Jealous enough already??" He wiggled his eyebrows and nudged Seojun with his elbow. " Shut the fu-" he couldn't complete when suho already started laughing throwing his hands up in an defending manner. " ok ok sorry ".

The class ended quickly and now it was lunch break. The group of six (suah, taehoon, jukyung, soojin, seojun, suho) sat at the only table left in the cafeteria.

" yahh...I'm so happy to be paired with my Tae~~" suah said as she did a dramatic sigh. " of course my lady. " Taehoon spoke extra dramatically for which in turn Suah laughed and hit his arm lovingly.

" Yahh you two can do this cringe later. I might throw up now." Seojun said as he visibly showed disgust but everyone knew he was joking so they laughed.

Not so later someone came to their table whom Seojun wished the least to see. Lee Minho.

" Hey Soojin, um...for the assignment...can we meet up at the road side cafe after school? " minho asked looking at Soojin hopefully. There was a minute silence before the reply came. " Sure" soojin smiled and nodded. Minho smiled in return and went away. It was all silent again. All except Soojin looked at only one person. And you know who it was. Han Seojun. He was looking dreaded at her. Digging holes through his stare. No tint of happiness in his life. He just sighed. The dissapointed one.

School ended as all rushed out like there was some zombie apocalypse. This is what was like a stressful day.

"Hey I was thinking if we could do a study session today?" Jukyung said as she intertwined her hand with Suho.

"Hmm sounds good. Let's go to our usual place ok? At 8PM. " Soojin said as everyone agreed. Although it was only 4 of them present.

" ok bye guys. We'll leave now. See you at evening." Jukyung said as she bid goodbye to Soojin and Seojun and left with Suho leaving the other two completely alone in a domain of awkward silence.

The school was almost empty as one or two was far sighted at the gate. It took almost 10 minutes to break the silence.

" ah I'm gonna go. See ya later-" Soojin started to leave only to be pulled back by Seojun. He pinned her to the nearest wall and left her in a pool of shock.