PROBLEMS !!

~ " Maybe you can get into problems for that, watch out." ~

~ " What's your problem with me? " ~

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

It was nearly evening. Lim Jukyung was starring outside the window, while Kang Soojin was preparing some snacks for their night over. Starring outside she recalled her moment with Lee Suho at school...

FLASHBACK

" ok then, I'll wait outside" Soojin walked out of the court leaving the two alone. Jukyung turned towards Suho who was just glaring at her. " wh-what?" Jukyung was hella nervous. " you're asking me what's the problem? Was it me who yelled in between the match like fool?" Suho turning the matter more awkward as Jukyung just kept her head down due to embarrassment. " I'm sorry!" " what even was the reason of yelling at me like that?" It created silence between the two teens. " I- It was sudden. I didnt knew what happened to me. I'm telling you I'm sorry!" Now getting frustrated, Jukyung replied. " woo, don't show me your anger. You embarrassed me infront of lot of people. Maybe you can get into problems for that, watch out." Leaving Jukyung alone in the court all spell bounded, Suho left the court. After a hand Jukyung also exited the court and went back with her friend.

FLASHBACK ENDS ☆

" yah, Jukyung-ah, what are you thinking of so deeply" Soojin asked by seeing her best friend in deep thought, calmly. " oh, you're back. Ah, it's nothing. Just thinking about our project for next week" Jukyung covered up the matter but Soojin well understood yet but thought not to speak about it.
" yeah, the project. It'll be a big group one." Soojin said calmly. " wah..I wonder who will be with us." Jukyung fixed her hair, pouting, curiously. " we'll get to know that tomorrow...let's go to sleep now! " " Okay, let's go!"

NEXT DAY

" SIT DOWN ALL OF YOU! KEEP QUITE! KEEP QUITE!" Mr. Han shouted out his lungs to make the chaos shut in the class. " ok now listen, I'll be announcing the teams for the next week's project. Starting off with Team A, the group members will be...Kang Soojin, Han Seojun, Lim Jukyung, Lee Suho, Choi Suah and Kim Taehoon" As sons as Mr.Han completed his words, Suah and Taehoon jumped in happiness. While on the other side, Lim Jukyung looked towards Lee Suho biting her lips in nervousness and Lee Suho also glared back at her with an emotion which Jukyung couldn't figure out properly. And lastly Soojin and Seojun looked at each other with only one feeling. DISGUST. Nothing more to be said. Soojin rolled her eyes as Seojun sneeredly looked at her.

After discussing the teams and dramatically releasing a sigh he continued. " You'll get the next three classes for your start of the project. " " But, from 9 AM it's our basketball match." Han seojun spoke in between. " Your Basketball Match have been cancelled, boy!" As soon as Mr. Han announced the news, the boy jumped out of his place in terrible shock. " WHATT!?? BUT HOW COULD THEY DO THIS??" An impatient Seojun cried out his words. " Oi, Oi, who are you yelling at. Just sit down, boy. Manner properly or you'll be out of this class." Mr. Han warned the disheartened boy. ' That sounds better' Soojin thought as she smirked seeing Seojun all dissapointed.

" Ok now, everyone get with your team mates and start preparing for the project. I hope everyone has got their material?" Mr. Han looked all over the students. " Yes Mr. Han" an excited cluster of students spoke out! " Ok well then..."

As all the groups came in contact the whispers and gossips started to grow. The first team got-together to plan a theme.

" ok, so...what do we do?" Suah asked breaking the awkward atmosphere among them. " Let's divide our work. Two people will work on the files, other two on the posters and the rest two on the presentation." The topper, Suho brought a solution among the six. " Me and Taehoon will work on the presentation. Let Jukyung and Suho work on the posters and Soojin and Seojun will work on the files. What y'all say?" Suah asked with an enthusiasm but it didnt last much seeing the silence among the four except her boyfriend. " ....fine. we'll work on the Posters." Suho agreed while making Jukyung completely shocked. Seojun chuckled sarcasticly seeing the both. Drifting his gaze from both of them to his side and getting absolutely irritated seeing the same cold face of the cold girl. " Aishh...I'll have to work on the files?" Seojun sighed disbelievingly. " you and Soojin-ah. Dont worry, Kang Su is brilliant in studies, she'll manage it. Just co-operate, okay?" Suah's words hurt him like a rock as she meant that he was no use. " yahh, Am I also not a very intelligent guy, huh? Seojun asked being very disappointed. Hearing his comment, both Suho and Taehoon chuckled. " what are you two laughing at?" Seojun got more angry seeing them make fun of him.
" ehm, no nothing. Ok, no more gossiping, let's get to work." Suho turned his cold version again. But little did he knew, someone was watching him all heartily. It was Jukyung. Watching Suho laugh so cutely was the best thing for her to watch. She unknowingly herself, smiled seeing Suho laugh. She was absolutely mesmerised. Her actions wasn't unnoticed by someone. Soojin, she saw her best friend looking at Suho ever so lovingly made her smile a bit. She was happy to see her best friend smiling genuinely, even if it was for a boy. As she watched her best friend, someone too little observed her. As Seojun looked up at his project partner smile seeing her best friend, he gulped and blinked a few times. Before it got too long he drifted his gaze to somewhere else, but Soojin. He didnt knew why he just felt a strike. More like, it felt like a strike. Thinking it of a complete nonsense, he shifted the thought aside.

The whole cycle of things weren't unnoticed by Suah and Taehoon, they chuckled by themselves seeing the four.

All of them started to work on their tasks.

Soojin and Seojun POV》

As Soojin scrolled through the information in google in their computer lab, Seojun started arranging the materials. " oh, yes...okey dokey oh..la la.." Seojun started murmuring on his own. He didnt realise when his voice got loud. Though the lab was empty, it got Soojin disturbed from focusing on her work. " You. Can you stop shouting and singing like a dragon?" Soojin complained on him being so loud. " hey, you dont even know how good I'm at singing. " seojun praised himself. " I dont wanna know also..." soojin looked back at the screen.
" So I'll resume my singing-" " NO!" .....
There was a min silence in the lab between the two. " Aishh...What's your problem with me? Can't you let me live ? " Seojun watched as Soojin turned more cold on hearing his comment. " Just Shut up..."

POV ENDS☆

Jukyung and Suho POV》

Jukyung watched as Suho arranged up their materials, ready to work on the task. " Are you gonna stare or do the work?" Suho asked coldly. " I- I'll bring the colours-" Jukyung got up only for Suho to stop her by holding her wrist. She looked back at him and his hand which held her wrist firmly.
" No need. I already bought everything when you were busy starring at me. " Jukyung opened her eyes wide enough for Suho to notice her embarrassment and smirk at least.

POV ENDS☆

PART 2
--------------- ENDS ----------------