HOME!!

~"you're my home..."~
~" it's just a house...its not a home!"~

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It was all silence inside their minds. They couldn't think of anything else when all students were openly gossiping dirty about them. The boys were aware too about the going on events. They kept quiet. It was neither their faults.

" will you go to the canteen?" Jukyung asked as she watched all others howling out of the class. " no, I'm good. You go." Soojin replied with her head down. " uh....ok then." Jukyung got up and went to the canteen to get some food for her and probably for Soojin too.

5 mins later...
" here. Eat it." Soojin looked up to see Seojun holding a packet of food. The class was empty except those two. Soojin didnt replied and turned her gaze other way. Seojun sighed and kept the packet on her table, sitting on the front bench. " Look. I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I wasn't in mind that time. That's why I spoke those ru-" seojun got cut off roughly by her. " Do I look like I wanna talk to you? Leave me alone. And I dont wanna eat." Soojin spoke rudely.
" do you think this is only affecting you? My bad boy reputation is also getting ruined. In my life, I've never been in a serious relationship and that's my famous reputation okay?" Seojun said as Soojin just looked at him in disbelief. " Are you serious? Do you think it's a joke? You know how my academic reports are getting affected for this? All the teachers are not considering me as a good students because some of their 'pets'are conveying all these rubbish rumours to them. My grades are decreasing what so ever good I do. And if my dad gets to know about my academic degradation then I'll not be al-" She stopped. Seojun's jaw dropped. He couldn't belief so much was going on. Especially with her. " and if your father hears about this then what? Complete your words." Seojun was bizarre. " it's just a house...its not a home. There's no feelings in that four walled concrete. " Soojin secrete her tears but Seojun noticed it. He didnt say anything about it though. Rather he was shocked and confused. " you'll eat the food?" He asked whilst Soojin got up. " to hell with your food." And she left. Seojun remained there stilled.

This whole convo was not unnoticed by someone. Lim Jukyung. She immediately went silent when she heard Seojun's voice from inside while she was returning with their food. She kind of got the matter going on between them but needed more of it. And she could only get it from one. Lee Suho.

Lee Suho was sitting alone in the basketball court, thinking about somethings when Jukyung entered " Lee Suho-yah..". He responded immediately " Oh Lim Jukyung. You're here?" Jukyung sat beside Suho. " yeah. Actually I wanna know something." Suho looked at her for sometime then replied " Yeah?" Jukyung rethought about it and continued. " Is Something going on between Han Seojun and Soojin? Like...odds?" Suho started thinking about it. " There's always been odds between them.."
" no no, not that type. Like...some fighting and argues these days?" Suho again thought.
" umm...I dont really know. Maybe it did because they have been rude to each other all time yesterday. I saw them. But Seojun didnt tell me anything. Why? Did you see anything?" Jukyung sighed, " yeah. I actually heard Seojun apologizing to her."
" how did you hear him?" " I was actually hearing their conv- I mean I just heard it."
Suho chuckled. " you were eaves dropping? Seriously?" Jukyung got nervous and Suho chuckled seeing her. " No no...its not...its not like that, you see. " suho laughed loudly and Jukyung was dissapointed.  " yahh...dont laugh at me. I did it on a good purpose." Suho stopped laughing and smiled at her.     " okay okay I'm sorry." Jukyung smiled too.    " it's okay. Wont you go home?" Jukyung asked seeing the time as it was already 2.30.
Suho looked at her for sometimes.
" You're my home..." . Jukyung was stunned.
" wh-what?" Suho laughed it off.  " ah nothing. Let's go" and they went away.

      PART 6
    ---------------------   ENDS  --------------------

《Sorry for the short and lame part. Exams just won't end》